MVI is proud to announce the release of the latest Factory GM MyLink Navigation System that will fit the new 2013-2014 Chevrolet Traverse! With many of these vehicles coming from the factory without a navigation system, you might be pricing yourself out of the vehicle you want because of the expensive trim package involved to add this important feature to your vehicle.
Ask Product Question:
If you have additional questions regarding this product, please click the button above and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Get Order in Place:
If you have all the info you need to get an order in place, hit the button above. FYI, this will take you to a form to fill out so we can contact you regarding the order. We will want to chat a little further to make sure both parties are on the same page regarding product operation, installation, shipping timeline and tech support process before getting the order in motion.
Factory navigation integration is our specialty while avoiding the added cost of expensive trim packages!
All of our systems come complete with everything you’ll need for your installation; including all harnessing, GPS antenna, a complete set of instructions, installation videos (if available), navigation system programming to your specific vehicle (no dealer programming needed), and up to 15 minutes of technical support!
GM Factory MyFi Navigation System for 2013-2014 Chevy Traverse.
- Ability to add factory navigation to your vehicle minus expensive trim packages
- Add Traffic and Weather icons for ease of driving conditions (subscription required)
- Works with Bose and Non-Bose systems
- Adds MyLink to LS trimmed vehicles that don’t come equipped with these valuable features
- (features like Pandora, Stitcher, voice commands, streaming audio, and more!)
- Retain all factory features of the vehicle while avoiding aftermarket headaches
- Plug and Play installation
- Plus more!
- Professional installation recommended