MVI is proud to bring you a Fully Factory Integrated Touchscreen Navigation System that will fit your 2012-2013 Buick Verano, Buick Regal, or Buick LaCrosse. If you don’t want to upgrade to an actual factory GM navigation system (see our exclusive factory GM navigation system for this vehicle) and possibly need to save a few bucks, then this system might be a solution for you with this factory integrated navigation interface!
This will work on the vehicles that come with the factory 7” color soft touchscreen with or without the Intellilink system. You will retain all of your factory features as they will remain untouched including your satellite radio, USB/AUX inputs, steering wheel controls and On-Star system. All required parts for the upgrade are fully concealed and completely interfaced into the factory system, so there is no radio replacement involved. Simply press your steering wheel controls to activate the navigation interface.
– The very latest in iGO Primo Navigation Software
– Updated more enhanced graphics
– 2D or 3D Mapping available
– Speed camera warnings
– Red light camera warnings
– Comes loaded with US and Canada mapping
– Optional show speed limit and speed warnings
– Vehicle must have the existing 7″ color touch screen
– Intellilink is not required
– Professional installation recommended
– 2012-2013 Buick Verano
– 2012-2013 Buick Regal
– 2012-2013 Buick LaCrosse
– 2012-2013 GMC Terrain
– 2012-2013 Chevy Equinox
– 2012-2013 Chevy Volt
– 2013 Chevy Malibu
Please contact us at 866-428-3585 or email us at email@example.com Monday thru Friday between 9am-5pm EST with any questions!