Wouldn’t it be great to display video on the factory screen of your new 2014 – 2018 vehicle? Great news as MVI can now offer you this nice upgrade at a very affordable price! Our all new 2.0 version, with optional HDMI input, now gives you more versatility than ever to display your devices transforming your vehicles screen into a truly versatile multimedia interface. This new module is plug-and- play with the exception of a single wire connection for power so it can easily be installed by anyone with some car electronics install experience. Module will display onto the factory screen with crystal clear clarity, however the factory in-dash screen is not a high definition screen so true high definition picture will not be attained.
- 1 x Composite Video Audio input for displaying anything that has composite (RCA) output jack, or a front camera.
- 1 x Rear View Camera Input (for vehicles not already equipped with a reverse camera)
- HDMI Input & Smart Phone Screen Mirroring capabilities please select the appropriate adapter kit (iPhone or Android) from the drop down menu above which includes:
- 1 x HDMI / USB Combo Port to flush mount for a factory installed look and easy plug in access
- 1 x HDMI to Composite Adapter for use with anything that has a HDMI output. Smart Phones, Laptops, ROKU Sticks, Apple TV, Chromecast, and Amazon Fire Sticks all work great.
- Adapter Harness kit for iPhone or Wireless Adapter for Android Phones
- Ability to display Netflix, YouTube, Maps, Waze, Text Messages, Pictures, and any other app right on the screen of your vehicle
- Optional Factory Rear Camera In-Motion Harness:
- We now have the ability to input your factory tailgate camera for in-motion factory rear view camera viewing, right through your smartphone interface module. Extra Plug&Play harness (truck’s) or partial harness and hardwiring (SUV’s) required for rear camera in motion viewing. This feature comes in extremely handy when trying to park in tight spaces or for viewing your back up camera as a “rear view mirror” camera while driving. Please see our Rear Camera in Motion Wiring Harness for complete info!
- Optional Front Camera:
- We now have the ability to add a front camera to the system for on demand / in-motion viewing right on the touch screen. Great for parking!
- Please Note: this module will not auto switch for cameras. This module will operate EXACTLY as it’s shown in the video shown on this page. Please read check boxes and select the proper drop down menu options for order accuracy.
NOTE: You may also be interested in our ALL NEW 360 CAMERA SYSTEM WITH HDMI INPUT with optional phone mirroring functionality, On Demand In-Motion Factory Camera Viewing, and surround view camera system with blind spot cameras.
* Most 2013-2018 GM HMI / IO based vehicles with the 8″ MyLink / Intelilink / CUE Screen (please call us for exact fitment questions for your vehicle)
- 2014 – 2018 Chevrolet Silverado and Colorado
- 2014 – 2018 GMC Sierra and Canyon
- 2014 – 2018 Buick Lacrosse/Regal
- 2013 – 2018 Cadillac ATS/SRX/XTS
- 2014 – 2018 Cadillac CTS/ELR
- 2015 – 2018 Cadillac Escalade
- 2016 – 2018 Cadillac CT6
- 2016 – 2018 Cadillac XT5
- 2014 – 2018 Chevrolet Corvette and Impalla
- 2016 – 2018 Chevrolet Camaro and Malibu (all new model)
- 2015 – 2018 Chevrolet Suburban and Tahoe
- 2015 – 2018 GMC Yukon and Yukon Denali
This system is not compatible with vehicles equipped with the rear seat entertainment system (RSE). RSE vehicles require purchasing the custom software unlock service with add on phone mirroring adapter kit located here: Custom Software Unlock Service
The AV Input Module works In-Motion, but will not unlock your factory DVD player for in-motion viewing or allow for NAV entry in-motion. For In-Motion Unlock of the factory DVD or NAV entry see: Navigation Unlock Module or Custom Software Unlock Service
This is designed for off road use and not to be used while operating or driving your vehicle
Mobile Video Integrations and Auto Spa Mobile Technologies will not be held responsible for misuse of this item resulting from unsafe driving
Professional installation is recommended if you are not familiar with automotive electronics and installations. We do provide up to 15 minutes of BASIC installation support for customers that prefer to do the install on their own, for trouble shooting purposes ONLY. As a custom business we are NOT able offer on-demand tech support. Tech support must be scheduled via TEXT MESSAGE only @ (919) 995-9526. For more info please view our Terms and Conditions.
For more information:
Mon – Fri from 9AM – 5PM MST
please call 866-428-3585
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.