Upgrading your GM vehicle with these Program Services both for Safety and Entertainment Purposes
GM does not support the use of used modules and would prefer to sell you a new comparable module to get your vehicle fixed, which can get rather expensive once you’ve paid for the module and service labor to install and program to your vehicle. But with MVI, we proudly offer you these programming packages, all made as if it comes out of the factory!
WHAT IS IN THE PROGRAMMING SERVICES PACKAGES?
MVI is your Trusted Source for Accurate and Hassle Free GM Programming Services on your GM Infotainment System Modules. Whether you are trying to get that used module you purchased, working in your vehicle, or looking to upgrade your infotainment system; MVI has you covered.
There are many types of programming services in the MVI promotion, one of which is an HMI and Radio module unlock which allows you to replace your defective HMI or Radio module with a more affordable pre-owned or new module purchased from eBay, friends or other sources.
If you prefer to take your infotainment module to another level of convenience and passenger entertainment, you may want to consider our Custom In-Motion Programming Service. This service is for 2013 – 2019 HMI Infotainment 2 built vehicles and consists of our proprietary custom software that will give you full functionality of the system without being restricted when in motion. This software unlock is a full time, meaning you turn the key and drive the vehicle; no need to manually activate the unlock.
COMMON REASONS FOR REPLACING A HMI OR RADIO MODULE
- Black Screen
- System Restarts Randomly
- Error Message On Screen
- Loss of Audio or Audio Pre-Set Favorites
- Loss of Bluetooth Calling or Music Streaming
- Loss of Camera
CUSTOM IN-MOTION SOFTWARE SERVICE NOTES
In case you are opting for custom in-motion software, the product will take up to 2 weeks to ship depending on the current order backlog. Please contact MVI for an up-to-date shipping time frame if you are looking to receive your module by a certain date.
Here are other reminders before purchasing our HMI and Radio Unlock Module:
- 2017 vehicles and newer truck models will lose App Shop Functionality UNLESS you send your original module in for the programming.
- This service will NOT add navigation to your vehicle, however, our system does work with non navigation vehicles as well.
- Everything listed above will work on the Non NAV vehicle with the exception of navigation entry.
- If you would like to add factory GM navigation to your vehicle at the same time, you can visit our GM Navigation System page for more choices.
- When it comes to video notes, this will not add the ability to play DVD / Blu-Ray (if your vehicle is not equipped with option code U42). Vehicle must have option code U42 to play DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Vehicles without the option code will have the ability to play video from USB thumb drive.
- Video content must be properly loaded to the thumb drive in the correct format and resolution size. This can be a tricky procedure if you are not already familiar with doing this type of tech work.
- MVI does not provide training on how to load content on flash drives, so make sure you are comfortable with that process before buying this service.
WE PROVIDE ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS
- Quick Shipping via FedEx Insured
- A Library Of Video Tutorials For most of Our Products
- Hands Down The Best Customer Service In the Industry
LET OUR EXPERTS FROM MVI, INC. HELP
If you have any issues with installing any updates or have any other questions about your GM navigation system, contact our experts here at MVI Inc. today. We’ll be happy to walk you through the process and provide any further assistance you might need.
GENERAL RECOMMENDATION FROM MVI, INC.
Professional installation is recommended if you are not familiar with automotive electronics and installations. We do provide up to 15 minutes of BASIC installation support for customers that prefer to do the installation on their own, for troubleshooting purposes ONLY.
As a custom business, we are NOT able to offer on-demand tech support. Tech support must be scheduled via TEXT MESSAGE only. For more info please view our Terms and Conditions.