POWER YOUR IPHONE AND ANDROID PHONES WITH GM WIRELESS PHONE CHARGING SYSTEM WHILE DRIVING!
Add or update the wireless charging capabilities in your 2014 – 2020 GM vehicle!
Wireless phone charging system has gone from being available on selected Android phones to being adopted by the iPhone and other devices, like charging cases for Bluetooth earbuds. This trend has become an appeal that many in the tech savvy generation are looking for. Instead of plugging your device in a cable, you can place them on a stand or mat, and pick it up when its battery is full. And, unlike most parts of the tech industry, every company has settled on adopting the Qi standard, so one charger will work with all of your devices.
MVI, INC. NOW OFFERS A GM WIRELESS PHONE CHARGING SYSTEM UPGRADE FOR YOUR 2014 - 2020 GM VEHICLE!
MVI, Inc. is offering a Factory GM Wireless Phone Charging System retrofit upgrade for the 2014 – 2020 GM Vehicles. This feature allows you to add and update the GM wireless charging capability in your vehicle. The GM Wireless Phone Charging system will be a direct add on for the mid-generation face lift vehicles starting from 2015.5 to newer trucks. 2014 – 2015 vehicles will need modification done to the existing console or a new console lid altogether.
The original GM Factory wireless charging systems that Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, and GMC vehicles came with from the factory does not support charging standards on newer iPhones and Android phones. With our retrofit kit, you can now add or update your current vehicle to support the wireless charging for your wireless charging capable cell phone now. Our wireless charging kit can accommodate protective cases and pop-sockets.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY VEHICLE IS WIRELESS PHONE CHARGING CAPABLE?
- Bucket Seating with Full Center Console is Required.
- Please verify your console lid meets the requirement:
- 2015.5 – 2020 Up With Bucket Seating (Except New Body 2019-2020 Silverado/Sierra):
Compatible wireless phone charging console lid
Non Compatible GM Wireless Phone Charging Lid
2019 – 2020 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra–Compatible wireless phone charging console
- Plug and Play Installation (2015.5 and Up WITH Compatible Console Lid)
- 2014 – 2015 (early Non VV4) vehicles not previously equipped with the wireless charging will require modification to the interior center console plastic panel (hidden from view) in order to install the new device. If modification is not possible, a New Console Armrest Lid will be needed.
- BUCKET SEATING WITH FULL CENTER CONSOLE
- BOLT-IN WITHOUT MODIFICATIONS ONLY AVAILABLE ON 2015.5 (MID GENERATION FACE LIFT) MUST HAVE OPTION CODE VV4 WITH COMPATIBLE CONSOLE LID PICTURED ABOVE
- 2014/2015 VEHICLES WILL REQUIRE A MODIFICATION TO THE EXISTING CONSOLE LID or a NEW CENTER ARMREST CONSOLE LID.
- Professional installation recommended but not required.
- VIN number required for compatibility verification prior to shipping (no dealer involvement necessary).
- If you are not familiar with automotive electronics and installations; professional installation is recommended. We do provide up to 15 minutes of BASIC installation support for customers that prefer to do the install on their own, for troubleshooting purposes ONLY. As a custom business, we are NOT able to offer on-demand tech support. Tech support must be scheduled via TEXT MESSAGE only. For more info please view our Terms and Conditions.
INSTALL VIDEO FOR NON EQUIPPED VEHICLES
OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS HERE IN GM NAV
- Increase your safe driving experience with this 360 degree / Blind spot Camera System
- Allow your vehicles to connect your phone with this AV and Smart Phone Screen Mirroring Module Only
- Going out with your family and friends? Entertain them with this GM Navigation and Video in Motion Unlock Module because it will be a long ride!
- We also provide GM Navigation and Video in Motion Custom Unlock Software Service for accurate and hassle free GM programming services
- 2014–2020 Chevy Silverado
- 1500 – 2500 – 3500 (Bucket Seating with Full Center Console Required)
- 2014–2020 GMC Sierra 1500 – 2500 – 3500 (Bucket Seating with Full Center Console Required)
- 2015–2020 Chevy Tahoe and Suburban
- 2015–2020 GMC Yukon and Denali
- 2015–2018 Chevy Colorado
- 2015–2018 GMC Canyon
- 2016–2018 Chevy Camaro
- 2016–2018 Chevy Impala
- 2016–2017 Chevy Volt
- 2017–2018 Chevrolet BOLT
- 2016–2018 Chevrolet Cruze
- 2014–2018 Buick Lacrosse
- 2014–2018 Buick Regal
- 2016–2018 Cadillac CT6
- 2015–2020 Cadillac Escalade
- 2017–2018 Cadillac XT5
- 2018 Chevrolet Equinox