This product is intended for off-road use or for non-driving passengers. Safe driving practices should be followed at all times.
Product takes 1-2 weeks to ship depending on current order backlog and programming time. Please contact MVI for an up to date shipping time frame if you are looking to receive you module by a certain date.
MVI is pleased to bring you a complete factory navigation and infotainment unlock for all 2014-2017 GM Vehicles with the CUE/MyLink/Intellelink systems. This system consists of our proprietary custom software and will give you full functionality of the system without being restricted when in motion. This software unlock is full time, meaning you turn the key and drive the vehicle. No need to manually activate the unlock like our Add On Module solution. Our software also unlocks for GM Navigation address entry in-motion, GM Factory DVD/Blu-Ray Video in-motion, and USB/SD Video In-Motion from the factory ports in the center console. In addition to lifting the factory in-motion restrictions we will also add additional video formatting (DIVIX and AVI) that the vehicle never came equipped with, for even more functionality!! This is a Genuine GM product that has been unlocked with custom software for full functionality; this is NOT an aftermarket product that is added to the vehicle. Vehicle can still receive factory software updates via USB once the unlock service has been performed.
This system will NOT add navigation to your vehicle, however our system does work with non navigation vehicles as well. Everything listed above will work on the non nav vehicle with the exception of navigation entry. If you would like to add factory GM navigation to your vehicle at the same time, we can do that as well. Just visit our nav pages here: Buick Navigation Systems Cadillac Navigation Systems Chevy Navigation Systems GMC Navigation Systems.
This product is intended for off-road use or non-driving passengers. Safe Driving Practices should be followed at all times.
- Navigation Entry In-Motion (vehicles currently equipped with Navigation WILL NOT ADD NAVIGATION to add nav click here: Buick Navigation System, Cadillac Navigation System, Chevy Navigations System, GMC Navigation Sytem)
- Blu-ray/DVD Video In-Motion (Vehicle must be equipped with RSE. This will not add Blu-ray or DVD to add Blu-ray and DVD please see our GM Factory Blu-ray & DVD upgrade.
- USB and SD Card Video In-Motion (Will NOT activate the front USB ports in RSE vehicles for rear screen viewing)
- Adds addition Video Format Playback Options Including DIVIX and AVI
- Adds SMS Texting App for (iPhone Only). 2015+ vehicles system will now display or read your incoming text back to you while you keep your hands on the wheel.
- Optional Welcome Sounds on 2014-2015 vehicles (These happen when the vehicle has been sitting dormant for a period of time. When the driver door is opened and the animated logo comes onto the screen. Volume levels can be adjusted in the menu or turned off completely).
OPTIONAL SMART PHONE MIRRORING KIT FOR RSE VEHICLES:
For vehicles equipped with Factory Rear Seat Entertainment Systems/Rear Seat Drop Down Screen(s) (RSE), a phone adapter kit can be added to the system, from the drop down selections above, to add the ability to mirror your smartphone to the screens of the vehicle with our smart phone mirroring adaptor kit. NOTE: 2017+ RSE vehicles, the phone will input through your O.E.M HDMI input located on the rear of the center console. Due to GM software the video may be reformatted by the system and not fill the entire screen when mirroring your phone.
If your Vehicle does not have RSE, Smart Phone Mirroring can still be obtained with our add on Video Input Module With Smartphone Navigation Display
Android customers please note: Your phone must have wireless screen mirroring capability i.e Mirracast / Smart View /ETC. If your phone does not have wireless screen mirroring capability a separate USB/HDMI adapter plug will be required to mirror the phone.
2015+ vehicles Factory Rear Camera In-Motion Harness:
For the 2016 and newer vehicles; we now have the ability to activate the camera icon for in-motion rear view camera viewing. Extra harness (truck’s) or partial harness and hardwiring (SUV’s) required for rear camera in motion. Additionally, this will give the 2015+ models the ability to add a front camera for In-Motion Viewing (again extra parts and wiring, on SUV’s, will be required). This feature comes in extremely handy when trying to park in tight spaces or for viewing your back up camera as a “rear view mirror” camera while driving.
For 2014 and 2015 vehicles Rear Camera In-Motion can also be attained in your vehicle by using our Surround View Camera System or by upgrading to 2016+ equipment with our GMC CarPlay / Android Auto Upgrade or Chevy CarPlay / Android Auto Upgrade.
NOTE: 2017+ vehicles will lose App Shop Functionality due to a bug in the OEM GM software. Until GM has a software update available, 2017+ vehicles will no longer be able to use App Shop after performing a custom software unlock. Additionally, for Smart Phone Mirroring on 2017+ RSE vehicles, the phone will input through your OEM HDMI input located on the rear of the center console. Due to GM software the video may be reformatted by the system and not fill the entire screen when mirroring your phone.
- 2013-2017 Cadillac ATS
- 2013-2017 Cadillac SRX
- 2013-2015 Cadillac XTS
- 2014-2017 Cadillac CTS
- 2014-2017 Cadillac ELR
- 2015-2017 Cadillac Escalade
- 2016-2017 Cadillac CT6
- 2016-2017 Cadillac XT5
- 2014-2017 Buick Lacrosse/Regal
- 2014-2017 Chevrolet Corvette
- 2014-2017 Chevrolet Impalla
- 2014-2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2015-2017 Chevrolet Suburban/Tahoe
- 2015-2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500
- 2016-2017 Chevrolet Camaro
- 2014-2017 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2015-2017 GMC Sierra 2500/3500
- 2015-2017 GMC Yukon/XL/Denal
For more information Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM MST please call 866-428-3585, TEXT 919-995-9523, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.