MVI is proud to offer the factory OEM Apple Carplay / Android Auto system upgrade for your new 2014 – 2016 GMC Truck or SUV. Many aftermarket systems often create more headaches than solutions, why not stick with the factory systems that were designed for your vehicle as we have your factory solution right here!
Please note: If you currently have Factory NAV you will need to select the I06 option above or you will lose the Factory NAV all together. When upgrading to the CarPlay/Android Auto System you are changing out your existing NAV module and adding the newer module. Please contact MVI for help in selling your old MyLink NAV System.
In order to perform the Chevrolet CarPlay / Android Auto upgrade you will need option code IO5 or IO6. For more information on how to determine which option code your vehicle is equipped with please see the FAQ tab above.
- 2016 CARPLAY Technology (IPhone/Google Mapping, texting, music, and carplay/android auto enabled apps)
- Activates Factory NAV Icon on the touch screen (I06 upgrade required)
- Upgraded 2.5 Faster Processor for faster overall Intellilink performance
- O.E.M Mapping Software (Map updates available through GM)
- Enhanced Color Display with 2D or 3D mapping
- Plug and Play Installation – 1 hour or less to install
- Bose Audio NOT Required
- All of our factory systems come with the latest IntelliLink software available; will add things like the weather apps, and will come with the latest updates and software fixes to help avoid any issues. This will save you from potential headaches of going to the dealer down the road. A tremendous value added feature which separates ourselves from the rest!
- All of our systems come complete with everything you’ll need for your installation; including all harnessing, GPS antenna, a complete set of instructions, installation videos (if available), navigation system programming to your specific vehicle (no dealer programming needed), and up to 15 minutes of technical support!
- NOTE: On some phones some of the steering wheel controls will deactivate while your phone is plugged in for CarPlay or Android Auto. Please see the FAQ tab above for complete info on which phones are affected and how they are affected.
- Larger 8″ screen required (I05 or I06 Options). Please see the FAQ tab above for more info on determining which option code your vehicle has.
- Professional installation recommended but not required.
- VIN number required for programming prior to shipping (no dealer involvement necessary).
- Professional installation is recommended if you are not familiar with automotive electronics and installations. We do provide up to 15 minutes of BASIC installation support for customers that prefer to do the install on their own, for trouble shooting purposes ONLY. As a custom business we are NOT able offer on-demand tech support. Tech support must be scheduled via TEXT MESSAGE only @ (919) 995-9526. For more info please view our Terms and Conditions.
For IO3 vehicles please see our 2014 – 2018 GMC IntelliLink Factory CarPlay / Android Auto 7″ Screen Upgrade / IOB
For IO3 or IO4 vehicles please see our 2014 – 2018 GMC IntelliLink OEM 8″ Navigation Screen Upgrade with Optional Factory Navigation and CarPlay + Android Auto.
ALL NEW: PLEASE SEE OUR ALL NEW SMART PHONE NAVIGATION INTERFACE CABLE FOR ALL NEW GM VEHICLES
JUST RELEASED: 2013-2018 GM NAVIGATION ENTRY AND VIDEO UNLOCK
- 2014 – 2018 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2015 – 2018 GMC Sierra 2500 / 3500
- 2015 – 2018 GMC Yukon and Denali
- 2015 – 2018 GMC Yukon XL and Denali XL
- 2015 – 2018 GMC Canyon
For Chevy Vehicles please see our Chevy CarPlay / Android Auto Enabled OEM Factory Upgrade
For more information Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM MST please call 866-428-3585, TEXT 919-995-9523, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.