Buick Harness Kits
LOOKING FOR WIRING HARNESS KITS FOR YOUR BUICK VEHICLE? YOU CAN FIND IT HERE IN MVI!
All of our Buick Lacrosse Navigation harness kits are made in house with care by our trained experts. We offer just the wiring kits for the people who feel qualified to install their own system. This will save you a lot of money by just purchasing the harness kit only. We also offer installation instructions and installer self help videos along with the purchase of our harness kits (when available).
GENERAL UPGRADE KIT INCLUDES:
- Genuine OEM Connectors and Terminals
- ALWAYS SOLDERED NEVER CRIMPED
- Wrapped in automotive grade fabric tape for OEM look
- Each wire ohmed after completion to insure operation upon installation
- Plug and Play Installation – (Most Harness kits – some existing plug pinning will be required)
- Hand built in the USA
- Built to exact measurements to insure a proper and OEM fit
HOW HARD IS INSTALLING THE HARNESS KIT TO MY BUICK VEHICLE?
Installing the harness kit in your Buick vehicle will be fairly easy if you have done some soldering before. Difficulty level would be within 3 if 5 is the hardest.
Some Soldering may be necessary for DATA connections to ensure a solid connection. Each kit will be labelled accordingly. Once you purchase the harness kits, you will have access to our DETAILED instructional video and installation PDF for ease of installation.
If you need some programming services and processes, MVI also offers one at a reasonable price.
WE PROVIDE ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS
- Quick Shipping via FedEx Insured
- A Library Of Video Tutorials For most of Our Products
- Hands Down The Best Customer Service In the Industry
LET OUR EXPERTS FROM MVI, INC. HELP
If you have any issues with installing any updates or have any other questions about your GM navigation system, contact our experts here at MVI Inc. today. We’ll be happy to walk you through the process and provide any further assistance you might need.
GENERAL RECOMMENDATION FROM MVI, INC.
Professional installation is recommended if you are not familiar with automotive electronics and installations. We do provide up to 15 minutes of BASIC installation support for customers that prefer to do the install on their own, for troubleshooting purposes ONLY.
As a custom business, we are NOT able to offer on-demand tech support. Tech support must be scheduled via TEXT MESSAGE only. For more info please view our Terms and Conditions.