GMC Harness Kits
PLANNING TO INSTALL INTELLILINK IN YOUR GMC VEHICLE ON YOUR OWN? MVI GOT YOU!
Looking to upgrade your GMC Sierra 7 inch IOB touch screen? Do you want to upgrade your GMC vehicle’s Blu-Ray / DVD player? Or do you want to add a factory tailgate camera on your GMC Sierra?
If you are here on this page for these reasons, then you are in the right place! MVI proudly introduces our Custom Hand Built in the USA Wiring Harness kits. These kits are perfectly made for those who wanted to install their chosen system upgrades in their GMC vehicles.
GENERAL UPGRADE KIT INCLUDES:
- Genuine OEM Connectors and Terminals
- ALWAYS SOLDERED NEVER CRIMPED
- Wrapped in automotive grade fabric tape for OEM look
- Each wire ohmed after completion to insure operation upon installation
- Plug and Play Installation – (Most Harness kits – some existing plug pinning will be required)
- Hand built in the USA
- Built to exact measurements to insure a proper and OEM fit
HOW HARD IS INSTALLING THE HARNESS KIT TO MY GMC VEHICLE?
Installing the harness kit in your GMC vehicle will be fairly easy if you have done some soldering before. Here are some of the requirements generally needed before you purchase the harness kit for your GMC vehicle:
- Some Soldering may be necessary for DATA connections to ensure a solid connection.
- Each kit will be labelled accordingly.
- The last 8 VIN numbers are needed upon purchase to verify exact vehicle options.
Once you purchase the harness kits, you will have access to our DETAILED instructional video and installation PDF for ease of installation.
WE PROVIDE ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS
- Quick Shipping via FedEx Insured
- A Library Of Video Tutorials For most of Our Products
- Hands Down The Best Customer Service In the Industry
LET OUR EXPERTS FROM MVI, INC. HELP
If you have any issues with installing any updates or have any other questions about your harness kits, contact our experts here at MVI Inc. today. We’ll be happy to walk you through the process and provide any further assistance you might need.
GENERAL RECOMMENDATION FROM MVI, INC.
Professional installation is recommended if you are not familiar with automotive electronics and installations. We do provide up to 15 minutes of BASIC installation support for customers that prefer to do the installation on their own, for troubleshooting purposes ONLY.
As a custom business, we are NOT able to offer on-demand tech support. Tech support must be scheduled via TEXT MESSAGE only. For more info please view our Terms and Conditions.