Ford Backup Cams
Secure Your Ford Vehicle with these Backup Cameras For a Safer Towing Experience
HOW DOES FORD BACKUP CAMERA WORK?
Backup camera systems, even at their most basic, are fairly sophisticated pieces of technology. They are getting more high-tech all the time.
- When you put your car into reverse, your Ford backup camera mounted at the rear of the vehicle turns on and sends an image to a monitor to show what’s behind you.
- The complexity begins with how the camera captured the image. Rather than transmitting the picture that a typical camera might see, manufacturers designed backup camera systems to send a mirror image to the monitor.
- This is so the orientation is correct when you look at it. If you were looking at a direct feed of what the camera sees, the image reversed; and you’d steer left when you wanted to go right. They designed the system to correct this so the view on the display makes sense.
- Drivers can mount their cameras anywhere in their field of vision. But for the desired images, they are usually mounted hidden in the bumper, near the license plate, in the trunk lid, or in the tailgate of an SUV or pickup truck.
- Since most newer vehicles have an existing screen for the entertainment system, climate control, navigation and other functions, drivers used that display for the backup camera system. Other versions use a portion of the rearview mirror as a monitor.
- Ford backup camera gives the advantage of situating the display where drivers are accustomed to looking when backing up.
CAN A FORD BACKUP CAMERA BE INSTALLED AFTERMARKET?
WE PROVIDE ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS
- Quick Shipping via FedEx Insured
- A Library Of Video Tutorials For Most Of Our Products
- Hands Down The Best Customer Service In the Industry
LET OUR EXPERTS FROM MVI, INC. HELP
If you have any issues with installing any updates or have any other questions about your backup camera system, contact our experts here at MVI Inc. today. We’ll be happy to walk you through the process and provide any further assistance you might need.
GENERAL RECOMMENDATION FROM MVI
Professional installation is recommended if you are not familiar with automotive electronics and installations. We do provide up to 15 minutes of BASIC installation support for customers that prefer to do the installation on their own, for troubleshooting purposes ONLY. As a custom business, we are NOT able to offer on-demand tech support. Tech support must be scheduled via TEXT MESSAGE only. For more info please view our Terms and Conditions.