Wireless Phone Charging System
No Need for Lining Up in a Charging Station! Power Your iPhone and Android Phone Wire-Free On The Go
MVI proudly offers the wireless phone charging system for GM vehicles that allows you to add or update the GM wireless charging capability of your truck.
WHAT IS WIRELESS PHONE CHARGING?
Wireless phone charging has been around for a while now, and it has been added to various new car models. It is transferring power from an outlet to a device, without the need for a device to connect it with a cable.
This trend involves a power transmitting pad and a receiver, sometimes in the form of a case attached to a mobile device or built into the phone itself. There are many devices supporting wireless charging capability. Among these are Samsung and iPhone.
Samsung has supported wireless charging since Galaxy S6. Apple adopted wireless charging with their iPhone X, iPhone 8, and iPhone 8 Plus. Other models from Apple supporting wireless charging capability are iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 12, iPhone XR, and new-generation iPhone SE. Many more device companies are following the trend so these are just a few of the lists.
WHAT IS IN THE WIRELESS PHONE CHARGING SYSTEM UPGRADE?
The original GM Factory wireless charging systems that Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, and GMC vehicles came with from the factory does not support charging standards on newer iPhones and Android phones. With our retrofit kit, you can now add or update your current vehicle to support the wireless charging for your wireless charging capable cell phone now. Our wireless charging kit can accommodate protective cases and pop-sockets.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WIRELESS CHARGING IN VEHICLES?
With wireless phone charging now a trend, it is easy to understand the benefits of it in general. Now with this wireless charging capability placed in vehicles:
- Wireless charging is also more reliable with no loose cords around. There will be no fraying cables to worry about, and it also makes up for safer charging, too.
- All wireless chargers are Qi-certified, and this universal compatibility makes wireless charging one of the easiest ways to boost up.
- There is almost no more worrying about finding the right cable or connector for your device while you are traveling.
- You don’t have to find a charging port in every convenience store just to charge your device. You can just place it directly onto the charging pad of your vehicle and you’re good to go.
Keep in mind, though, wireless charging is not completely cord-free. While your devices can charge without any wires, the wireless charging pad itself will still need to be plugged in.
WE PROVIDE ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS
- Quick Shipping via FedEx Insured
- A Library Of Video Tutorials For most of Our Products
- Hands Down The Best Customer Service In the Industry
LET OUR EXPERTS FROM MVI, INC. HELP
If you have any issues with installing any updates or have any other questions about your GM navigation system, contact our experts here at MVI Inc. today. We’ll be happy to walk you through the process and provide any further assistance you might need.
General Recommendation From MVI
Professional installation is recommended if you are not familiar with automotive electronics and installations. We do provide up to 15 minutes of BASIC installation support for customers that prefer to do the install on their own, for troubleshooting purposes ONLY.
As a custom business, we are NOT able to offer on-demand tech support. Tech support must be scheduled via TEXT MESSAGE only. For more info please view our Terms and Conditions.