GM 360 Surround and Blindspot Camera System
MVI Inc is proud to bring you our very latest GM 360 camera and Blindspot Camera System for your 2014 – 2018 GM vehicle with 8″ MyLink and Intellilink system. Our GM 360 Surround and Blindspot Camera System Module accepts 4 camera inputs (front, right, left, rear / cargo / wireless camera with our 3 way video switcher); and provides automatic switching for left and right turn signals, virtually eliminating blind spots when changing lanes on the roadways (especially when pulling a trailer). It will also provide an optional automatic front camera turn on, which provides tremendous value when trying to park in a crowded parking lot or a tight spaced garage. Cameras can be pulled up and viewed directly on the Factory 7″ or 8″ screen at any time; on demand while moving down the road.
We offer this 360 Surround and Blindspot Camera System with the ability to bring your own cameras or you can add our camera packages that suit your particular needs. So; whether you need a Front Camera system for parking that lifted truck, or need a full 360 Surround for pulling and hooking up that trailer….we have you covered.
All of our systems come complete with everything you’ll need for your installation; including all harnessing, a BASIC set of instructions, installation videos (if available), and up to 15 minutes of technical support (more info below)
Optional Wireless Antenna Extender:
If you are pulling a large RV or Trailer and you would like to see what’s going on behind the rig while moving down the road, you’ll want to add our antenna extender kit to the order. This kit allows you to bring the wireless camera antenna as close to the front of the rig as possible. The extender cable is custom made with with weather proof cable designed to carry video signal over long lengths. Please make sure to give us your trailer length when adding this feature to your upgrade.
Please see the antenna extender install shown in this video: Wireless Antenna Extender install with GM Multi View Camera Module
Optional Factory Rear Camera In-Motion Harness:
We now have the ability to input your factory tailgate camera for in-motion factory rear view camera viewing, right through your 360 interface. Extra Plug&Play harness (truck’s) or partial harness and hardwiring (SUV’s) required for rear camera in motion viewing. This feature comes in extremely handy when trying to park in tight spaces or for viewing your back up camera as a “rear view mirror” camera while driving.
If your vehicle is not previously equipped with a reverse camera please check out our OEM GM Factory Tailgate Handle BackUp Camera for your Sierra or Silverado Truck available to add to your kit.
- 7″ or 8″ MyLink or Intellilink Touch Screen Required (option code IOB, IO5 or IO6 on glove box sticker).
- Factory Rear Camera In-Motion will require our plug and play harness (additional cost) to view your tailgate camera as a “rear view mirror” while driving down the road. See above for details.
- 360 Camera Module itself is completely plug and play. Camera installations are very advanced and professional installation is highly recommended as there is a lot of labor involved in mounting and running the camera wires.
- Professional installation is recommended if you are not familiar with automotive electronics and installations. We do provide up to 15 minutes of BASIC installation support for customers that prefer to do the install on their own, for trouble shooting purposes ONLY. As a custom business we are NOT able offer on-demand tech support. Tech support must be scheduled via TEXT MESSAGE only @ (919) 995-9526. For more info please view our Terms and Conditions.
- 2014 – 2018 Chevrolet, Impala and Silverado (2019 Classic Silverado)
- 2015 – 2020 Chevrolet Suburban and Tahoe
- 2016 – 2018 Chevrolet Colorado
- 2014 – 2018 GMC Sierra (2019 Classic Sierra)
- 2015 – 2020 GMC Yukon/Denali
- 2016 – 2018 GMC Canyon