MVI Inc. is proud to bring you a GM factory style tailgate handle backup camera for 2014-2017 Chevrolet Silverado and 2014-2017 GMC Sierra full size trucks. Have you been told that adding a genuine GM factory backup camera is not possible after the vehicle has left the GM build plant? Only to be offered a license plate mounted alternative or some other form of Non-Factory camera option? These are good options; however we also know from years of experience that today’s customers are looking for factory equipment, and we have your GM factory style backup camera solution right here. We have taken it one step further though. We offer most vehicle applications as a completely plug and play package (see our videos in the “Additional Videos” tab to see if your truck is pre-wired). If your vehicle is one of the many 2014-2017 vehicles that are “pre-wired” from the factory; just select our optional “Pre-Wired Harness” above making this upgrade truly “Plug and Play”. Still unsure after watching the videos below: Simply contact us VIA email or phone number at the bottom of this page. If after inspecting your truck you realize that you are not pre-wired; no worries, we still have you covered. Just select Non-Pre-Wired from the drop down and we’ll send you a camera kit that will require you to run the camera harness to the front of the vehicle and make connections there. Again, click into the “additional videos” tab on this the page to see what the install process will be a non-prewired camera.
We have over 20 years experience with the GM product line and have been specializing in adding factory navigation systems for the last 10 years. We are now giving you the ability to add a genuine factory style GM tailgate handle backup camera as well. This OEM Style GM tailgate handle camera has been designed by our engineers to fully integrate into your 2014-2017 GM Full Size Truck as if they were shipped from the factory equipped with a backup camera.
Our tech support team provides up to 15 minutes of tech support to help guide you through the installation process. Don’t settle for anything less than factory style equipment for your vehicle!
– Mylink or Intellilink (I04, I05, I06) vehicles supported NOTE: If your truck is equipped with the 7″ IOB screen you will need to select “Send in current module/Exchange for pre-programmed module with camera software (includes return shipping)” from the Programming Options Menu above.
– System programming will be required to add software (please see drop down box above)
– If you have the I03 (BASE W/T), we suggest using the On*Star rear view mirror with backup display (upgrade required from drop down menu) or Visit one of our I03 upgrade pages and select the package that fits your needs best.
– Camera will display on factory 4.2″ or 8″ screen (I04, I05, I06)
– Dealer programming no longer requried we make the upgrade easy for you. Make sure to visit our GM Custom Camera Programmer –Click Here– (This is yours to keep and use as often as necessary while you own the vehicle.
– 2014-2016 Chevrolet Silverado
– 2014-2016 GMC Sierra