MVI is proud to offer the factory OEM Apple Carplay / Android Auto system upgrade for your new 2014 – 2016 Chevy Car, Truck or SUV. Many aftermarket systems often create more headaches than solutions. Why not stick with the factory systems that were designed for your vehicle; and we have your factory solution right here!
Please note: If you currently have Factory NAV you will need to select the I06 option above or you will lose the Factory NAV all together. When upgrading to the CarPlay/Android Auto System you are changing out your existing NAV module and adding the newer module. Please contact MVI for help in selling your old MyLink NAV System.
In order to perform the Chevrolet CarPlay / Android Auto upgrade, you will need option code IO5 or IO6. For more information on how to determine which option code your vehicle is equipped with please see the FAQ tab above.
- 2016 CARPLAY/Android Auto Technology (iPhone/Google Mapping, texting, music, and other Carplay/Android Auto apps)
- Activates Factory NAV Icon on the touch screen (Purchase of I06 Upgrade required)
- Upgraded 2.5 Processor for overall faster and more responsive MyLink performance
- O.E.M Mapping Software (upgradeable through GM)
- Enhanced Color Display with 2D or 3D mapping
- Plug and Play Installation – 1 hour or less to install
- Bose Audio NOT Required
- All of our factory systems come with the latest MyLink software available, will add the weather/travel apps (subscription required), and will come with the latest updates and software fixes to help avoid any issues. This will save you from potential headaches of going to the dealer down the road. A tremendous value added feature which separates ourselves from the rest!
- All of our factory systems come complete with everything you’ll need for your installation; including all harnessing, GPS antenna, a complete set of instructions, installation videos (if available), programming to your specific vehicle (no dealer involvement needed), and up to 15 minutes of technical support!
- NOTE: On some phones some of the steering wheel controls will deactivate while your phone is plugged in for CarPlay or Android Auto. Please see the FAQ tab above for complete info on which phones are affected and how they are affected.
- Larger 8″ screen required (I05 or I06 Option Codes). Please see the FAQ tab above for more info on determining which option code your vehicle has.
- Professional installation recommended but not required.
- VIN number required for programming prior to shipping (no dealer involvement necessary).
- Professional installation is recommended if you are not familiar with automotive electronics and installations. We do provide up to 15 minutes of BASIC installation support for customers that prefer to do the install on their own, for trouble shooting purposes ONLY. As a custom business we are NOT able to offer on-demand tech support. Tech support must be scheduled via TEXT MESSAGE only @ (919) 995-9526. For more info please view our Terms and Conditions.
For IO3 vehicles please see our 2014 – 2018 Chevy MyLink Factory CarPlay / Android Auto 7″ Screen Upgrade / IOB
For IO4 vehicles please see our 2014 – 2018 Chevy MyLink OEM 8″ Navigation Screen Upgrade with Optional Factory Navigation and CarPlay + Android Auto.
ALL NEW: PLEASE SEE OUR 360 DEGREE / BLIND SPOT CAMERA SYSTEM AND SMARTPHONE MIRRORING INTERFACE FOR ALL NEW GM VEHICLES
JUST RELEASED: 2013 – 2018 GM NAVIGATION ENTRY AND VIDEO UNLOCK
- 2014 – 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2015 – 2016 Chevy Silverado 2500 / 3500
- 2015 – 2016 Chevy Tahoe
- 2015 – 2016 Chevy Suburban
- 2014 – 2018 Chevy Colorado
- 2014 – 2015 Chevy Corvette
- 2014 – 2018 Chevy Impala
- 2016 Chevy Camaro
- 2016 Chevy Volt
For GMC vehicles please see our GMC CarPlay / Android Auto Enabled OEM Factory Upgrade
For more information Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM MST please call 866-428-3585, TEXT 919-995-9523, or email us at email@example.com.