Give your truck CarPlay, and show it off. MVI’s Silverado IOB 7-inch screen upgrade is the perfect, factory-installed touch screen radio addition for your 2014 – 2018 Chevy Silverado. Roll into the future with Android Auto or Apple CarPlay! Browse through apps like Google Maps, Pandora, Tune IN Radio and more while on the move, without taking your eyes off of the road ahead. connect to Bluetooth® capable devices and dial a number from anywhere in one step for handsfree calling. It’s clear that bigger is better when it comes to this Silverado screen upgrade kit!
We figured you like to keep things simple and frankly, so do we. So rather than trying to figure out which options work for your truck; we’ve taken care of everything right here-allowing you the free time to get back on the road. Our 7-inch Silverado touchscreen upgrade provides a clear view with smartphone mapping of wherever you’re going, with great ease Equipped with CarPlay, voice texting just makes texting while driving much safer and better in general. You won’t find a more durable touch screen interface anywhere; since this is a factory installed option from GM! With this touch screen radio for Chevy Silverado, you can listen to your favorite soundtracks on iTunes, Pandora or Amazon music.
It’s all controlled via the touchscreen interface while communicating with your compatible smartphone. Installation is simple and straightforward, utilizing all factory parts and mounting trim. All parts needed are included in this kit making installation trouble-free. The average install time for this upgrade would be around 3 hours, and would rate a 3-4 on a scale of 1-10 difficulty level. Install Video: Touch Screen Radio Upgrade for 2014 – 2018 Silverado NOTE: In order to perform the 2014 – 2018 Chevy Silverado CarPlay / Android Auto 7-inch Screen upgrade, your truck will need to be equipped with option code IO3. For more information on how to determine which option code your vehicle is equipped with please messages us below using the app in the lower corner of the screen.
For IO4 vehicles please see our: 2014 – 2018 Chevy MyLink OEM 8″ Navigation Screen Upgrade with Optional Factory Navigation and CarPlay + Android Auto.
For vehicles equipped with IO6 please see our: Chevy CarPlay / Android Auto upgrade.
- 7 inch Factory Color HD Touchscreen with voice recognition capabilities CARPLAY / Android Auto Technology (iPhone Apple Maps / Android Google Maps, Waze, texting, music, and other CarPlay / android auto apps)
- Bluetooth audio and calling
- All of our factory systems come with the latest software available
- All of our factory systems come complete with everything you’ll need for your installation; including all harnessing, installation video or instructions (if available), programming to your specific vehicle (no dealer involvement needed), and up to 15 minutes of technical support!
- All Harnessing included in the upgrade features 100% factory connectors and terminals. Designed for simple plug and play installation (No cutting or soldering required)
- Includes factory OEM microphone for Bluetooth and voice recognition features to function properly.
Add our 2014 – 2018 Sierra / Silverado OEM Tailgate Handle BackUp Camera to your system. We offer vehicle applications as a complete plug and play package for both “Pre-wired” and “Non Pre-wired” vehicles. Please view the following video showing how to check if your vehicle is prewired, or not, for a reverse camera. We will need to verify if you have, or do not have, the wires shown in the video so we can send out the correct harness for your camera. Video– 2014-2015 Vehicles Video– 2016-2017 Vehicles
- Smaller 4.2″ Base / Work Truck Screen required (I03 Option Code) For more information on how to determine which option code your vehicle is equipped with please message us using the app in the lower corner of the screen.
- VIN number required for programming prior to shipping (no dealer involvement necessary)
- Professional installation is recommended if you are not familiar with automotive electronics and installations. We do provide up to 15 minutes of BASIC installation support for customers that prefer to do the install on their own, for troubleshooting purposes ONLY. As a custom business, we are NOT able to offer on-demand tech support. Tech support must be scheduled via TEXT MESSAGE only. For more info please view our Terms and Conditions.