Chevrolet Factory Navigation System
MVI is proud to offer the Chevrolet factory navigation system for your new 2014 – 2018 Chevy Silverado, Corvette and Impala! Also, we have fitments 2015 – 2018 Chevy Colorado and 2015 – 2020 Chevy Tahoe and Suburban. In fact, we use Genuine Chevy Mylink Navigation parts right down to the GPS antenna circuit to allow this Chevrolet Factory Navigation upgrade possible. Thus, making it more integrated than any other add-on after the original build upgrade out there. Many aftermarket systems often create more headaches than solutions, unless you stick with the factory systems that were designed for your vehicle. Of course, we have your factory solution right here!
Our 2014 and up Chevrolet MyLink Factory Navigation upgrade ships with a pre-programmed, vehicle-specific HMI Module and GM Splitter / Cable Kit or GPS Antenna in some applications. Moreover, It will come with the latest Chevrolet MyLink software available and will add things like the weather/traffic apps (Sirius/XM subscription required). Additionally, our system will come with the latest updates and software fixes to help avoid any issues. Therefore, this added service will save you from the potential headaches of going to the dealer down the road. In the end, a tremendous value-added feature we do which separates ourselves from the competition!!
Chevy Mylink Factory Navigation:
Most model fitments for the Chevy MyLink Factory Navigation Upgrade is a super simple, plug and play, one hour or less install. All of our upgrades come complete with everything you’ll need for your installation. Specifically, this includes all harnessing (if required), GM Splitter and Cable Kit or GPS antenna, a set of instructions (most vehicles), installation videos (if available), programming to your specific vehicle (no dealer needed), and up to 15 minutes of technical support, for troubleshooting purposes (more info below)!
VERY IMPORTANT NOTES ON THE ABOVE PRICING:
- Selecting: TAKE OUT systems could take up to 3 weeks to ship depending on module availability at the time. Please message us for ETA.
- Selecting: Remanufactured or Brand New systems will typically ship within 5 business days and come standard with 2019 mapping software already loaded on them. You do have the option of having the 2021 software pre-loaded onto them by selecting that option in the drop-down above.
- Selecting: 2017-2018 vehicles MUST HAVE the projection icon already in place to be compatible. 2017 – 2018 vehicles with the projection icon will also have the option of sending the WORKING core back for a $125.00 credit.
All parts (New and Used) come with a one-year warranty.
You may also be interested in our:
- Activates NAV Icon on the touch screen to load the actual map
- O.E.M Mapping Software
- Full Voice Recognition
- Provides Real-Time Traffic and Speed Limit Info (Sirius Travel Link Required)
- Enhanced Color Display with 2D or 3D mapping
- Plug and Play Installation – 1-2 hours or less to install (most vehicles)
- Bose Audio NOT Required
The vehicle must already be equipped with the factory 8″ Touch Screen. On the other hand, if your vehicle does not already have the 8″ touch screen please see our 2014 – 2018 Chevy MyLink Factory Navigation 8″ Screen Upgrade
VIN number required for programming prior to shipping (no dealer programming necessary)
Professional installation is recommended if you are not familiar with automotive electronics. Furthermore, we are providing up to 15 minutes BASIC installation support for customers that prefer installation on their own. However, this is for troubleshooting purposes ONLY. As a custom business, we are NOT able to offer on-demand tech support. Tech support must be scheduled via TEXT MESSAGE only. For more info please view our Terms and Conditions.
NOTE: Please read carefully regarding 2017 – 2018 vehicles with App Shop Functionality.
App Shop is controlled through On-Star. Hence, retaining this functionality can be rather difficult when switching out the factory HMI module. This will require On-Star to activate the App Shop feature on the newly installed module. Consequently, MVI CANNOT guarantee this functionality after the upgrade is performed. Our team can offer some advice in regards to talking with On-Star. However, you should know that getting them to activate this feature on the new module is extremely challenging and frustrating. Yet, if App Shop is a must for you, then please message us, prior to checking out, for additional details on this process.
- 2014 – 2018 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2015 – 2019 Chevy Silverado 2500
- 2015 – 2019 Chevy Silverado 3500
- 2015 – 2018 Chevy Colorado
- 2015 – 2020 Chevy Tahoe
- 2015 – 2020 Chevy Suburban
- 2016 – 2018 Chevy Camaro (Must be equipped with Option Code I05 Currently)
- 2014 – 2019 Chevy Corvette
- 2014 – 2018 Chevy Impala
- 2016 – 2018 Chevy Malibu (Must be equipped with Option Code I05 Currently)
- 2016 – 2017 Chevy Volt
- 2018 Chevy Equinox (Must be equipped with Option Code I05 Currently. For more info please see the FAQ tab above.)