The GM HDD (Hard Disk Drive) Factory In-Dash Navigation System is available an upgrade your 2007 – 2013 Full-Size GM Truck or 2007 – 2014 S.U.V. The factory navigation experts at MVI Inc. have once again listened to the public demand, and are proud to now be able to offer the latest in GM Navigation technology for your 2007 – 2013 Full Size GM Truck or 2007 – 2014 S.U.V.
If you are in the market for a new GM truck or S.U.V and would like to have a brand new GM HDD (Hard Drive Drive) factory navigation system added to your vehicle; it can be done!
Not only can it be done to all trim levels for Full-Size Trucks and S.U.V’s, including vehicles with Non-Bose audio (upgrade required); but it can also be added to all 2007-2013 model years as well. Ask your dealer today about adding this all new system, and feel free to give us a call with any questions.
- 30GB hard drive for media and navigation storage
- High Definition touch screen
- Ability to pause live radio for playback
- Plug and Play installation
- Special programming features available
- All factory features retained
- VIN number required prior to shipping
- Bose or Non-Bose Audio…..If you do not have Bose audio then you will need our plug and play amplifier (select from the drop down above)
- Professional installation is recommended if you are not familiar with automotive electronics and installations. We do provide up to 15 minutes of BASIC installation support for customers that prefer to do the install on their own, for troubleshooting purposes ONLY. As a custom business we are NOT able to offer on-demand tech support. Tech support must be scheduled via TEXT MESSAGE only @ (919) 995-9526. For more info please view our Terms and Conditions.
- 2007 – 2014 GMC Yukon
- 2007 – 2014 GMC Yukon Denali
- 2007 – 2013 GMC Sierra 1500/2500/3500
- 2014 GMC Sierra 2500/3500