MVI is proud to introduce the 2010 – 2012 Cadillac SRX Factory Navigation system with Pop up touch screen. Cadillac SRX owners can now have an OEM navigation system with a fully interactive pop-up touchscreen just like it came from the factory that way. 2010 – 2012 Cadillac SRX Radio Module will be replaced with a newer module.
This is all done using Genuine Remanufactured GM parts which means no need for interfaces to keep your steering wheel controls, no added satellite radio tuners, no extra Bluetooth modules; everything is retained because we are actually integrating factory equipment, including your USB/Aux input. This will turn your Non Nav SRX to 2010 – 2012 Cadillac SRX Navigation with Pop up factory screen.
What do you gain? A motorized 7 inch HD touchscreen that now pops up from the dash, just like factory! This now gives you the full navigation experience and gives you the ability to add a much-needed backup camera that is becoming an ever-important safety feature to add to any vehicle. Now you have a fully functional GM Factory Pop-Up Navigation and Entertainment system. You can enjoy this while waiting in the parking lot of a jam-packed store, or you can add a back seat screen for your passengers to enjoy hours of entertainment while going down the road.
2010 - 2012 CADILLAC SRX FACTORY NAVIGATION SYSTEM FEATURES
- Voice recognition integration
- O.E.M Mapping with full coverage for: USA, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Mexico, and Canada. Check for Map updates on this link: The GM Navigation Store
- Integrates with factory Bluetooth
- Motorized 7 inch HD Touchscreen (Pop up)
- Integrates with Factory Steering Wheel Control
- USB Port
- Hard drive (for Music)
- New 2010 – 2012 Cadillac SRX Radio Module
- Custom Built Harness Kit
- New Dash Bezel
- New 2010 – 2012 Cadillac SRX Radio Control and screen
- Professional installation HIGHLY recommended
- All mapping software is updated just like any other GM Nav at www.gmnavdisc.com
- 2010 – 2012 Cadillac SRX