MVI Inc. is proud to bring you a GM factory rear lift gate/lip mounted back up camera for all 2007-2014 GM Full Size S.U.V’s. Have you been told that adding this genuine GM back up camera is not possible after the vehicle has left the GM build plant? Only to be offered a license plate mounted alternative or some other form of Non-Factory camera option? These are good options; however we also know from years of experience that today’s customers are looking for factory equipment, and we have your GM factory backup camera solution right here. We have taken it one step further though and simplified the installation process to a three wire connection.
With over 20 years’ experience in the GM productline and specializing in adding genuine factory navigation for the last 9 years and we are now giving you the ability to add a genuine GM backup camera as well. These are genuine GM backup cameras that have been designed by our engineers to fully integrate into your 2007-2013 GM Full Size S.U.V. as if they were shipped from the factory.
This factory camera package is made possible only by the factory integration experts at MVI Inc. and just like our factory navigation packages we make this possible for you to do as well. Our tech support team is here to guide you through the entire installation process while helping you retain your resale value. Don’t settle for anything less than factory equipment for your vehicle!
– Radio programming may be required by dealer
– A navigation system or display system will be required
– If there is not a navigation system, we suggest using a On*Star rear view mirror with display (upgrade required from drop down)
– Input harness will be needed for vehicles with a navigation system (see drop down)
– 2007-2014 GMC Suburban
– 2007-2014 Chevrolet Tahoe
– 2007-2014 Chevrolet Yukon
– 2007-2013 Cadillac Escalade
– 2007-2012 GMC Denali/Acadia
Please contact us at 866-428-3585 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Monday thru Friday between 9am-5pm EST with any questions!