Looking for a backup camera solution to display off of your existing MyLink or IntelliLink color touchscreen, but having trouble finding one that is priced reasonable and DOES NOT require adding a module? MVI is proud to offer you the ability to add this important safety feature to your vehicle in a cost effective way that doesn’t involve any expensive modules or additions you may be finding with other providers.
The engineers at MVI have designed this to be a smooth installation for experienced people, and is a great way to add a backup camera to display off your MyLink or IntelliLink color touchscreen. With a high resolution camera, plug and play installation (it will require making power and ground connections for the camera), and parking grid lines are some of the features you’ll find with this inexpensive solution and is a great safety feature to add if your vehicle didn’t come equipped with a backup camera from the factory.
- MyLink/Intellilink radio DOES REQUIRE programming for camera software. Our kit will ship with a PRE-Flashed
- MyLink/Intelilink radio (NON NAV Radio ONLY); that you will swap out and WILL REQUIRE the old radio to be returned as a core (return shipping label will be provided by MVI). Please contact MVI for information on send in programming options for vehicles equipped with factory NAV.
PLEASE NOTE: Changing the MyLink/Intellilink radio will change the satellite radio I.D. The new radio I.D will need to be switched with your service provider for the customers that subscribe to the satellite radio service.
Vehicle must have an existing color touchscreen
Professional installation is recommended if you are not familiar with automotive electronics and installations. We do provide up to 15 minutes of BASIC installation support for customers that prefer to do the install on their own, for trouble shooting purposes ONLY. As a custom business we are NOT able to offer on-demand tech support. Tech support must be scheduled via TEXT MESSAGE only @ (919) 995-9526. For more info please view our Terms and Conditions.
- 2013 – 2015 GMC Terrain
- 2013 – 2015 Chevrolet Equinox
- 2013 – 2015 Chevrolet Volt
- 2013 – 2015 Chevrolet Camaro
- 2013 – 2015 Chevrolet Malibu
- 2010 – 2013 Buick LaCrosse