MVI now brings you the ability to add Genuine GM Factory Navigation System with Intellilink software to any 2010 – 2013 Buick Lacrosse that came from the factory with or without the 7″ color touchscreen. This kit will come complete with a perfect fit and finish, just as though it came that way from the factory. This system is the perfect solution for your 2010 – 2013 Buick Lacrosse with or without the 7″ touchscreen from the factory. (additional costs will apply for vehicles without the existing 7″ screen)
This system will function just as though it came built from the factory built with latest Intellilink software, including steering wheel controls, On-Star, USB Input, Pandora/Stitcher radio, Audio Streaming and most importantly Voice Recognition features. Navigation software comes pre-loaded with maps USA and Canada.
– Actual GM OEM Navigation System, not an interface or overlay
– Adds the Navigation Icon to the Intellilink/Mylink Touchscreen or upgrades to the new 7″ screen
– Full touchscreen controls
– Full Navigation Voice Recognition Features
– Turn by turn guidance over left front speaker while system fades the music
– Actual OEM system can be serviced at any GM dealer across the US and Canada
– All parts supplied for complete and total factory integration
– 2010 – 2013 Buick Lacrosse
– Professional installation recommended
Please contact us at 866-428-3585 or email us at email@example.com Monday thru Friday between 9am-5pm EST with any questions!