UGD 2 Channel Dash Cam Kit with GPS
MVI Security is proud to offer you the first option in our All New Dash Cam product offerings. The UGD 2 Channel Dash Cam Kit comes with GPS Tracking, a Front Windshield Mounted Camera that will offer a clear recorded view of whats going on in the road in front of you; and a Rear View Mounted Camera that records whats going on behind you. This is our entry level dash cam kit, that will offer a variety of handy features; which makes it the perfect solution for Ride Share Operators and Delivery Drivers. Take control of your drives and feel confident knowing everything that happens on the road around you is being recorded; leaving no guesswork for the police or insurance companies.
The UGD 2 Channel Dash Cam Kit comes standard with a 32 GB Micro SD Card that will provide continuous recording. Once the SD Card has reached its recording limits it will automatically start to record over the oldest files. The provided SD Card Adapter will allow you it insert into your computer to save any files needed for your insurance company or local authorities. This entry level camera kit comes standard with a PC Viewer that is compatible with both Windows and Mac computers. The built-in WiFi allows you to View and Download recordings on your smartphone, and configure settings from the free UGD App.
The UGD 2 Channel Dash Cam Kit also offers Parking Mode that will provide continuous recording in those crowded parking lots. The Built-In Low Voltage Shut Off Feature will give you peace of mind knowing you won’t need to worry about walking out to a dead battery.
- Quad HD Front Camera Resolution (2560 x 1440p)
- Full HD Rear Camera Resolution (1920 x 1080p)
- Enhanced Night Camera Setting
- Automatic Low-Voltage Shutoff
- GPS Tracking (enables speed and vehicle location for each recording)
- ADAS Features
- Built-In WiFi
- Free Smartphone App and PC Viewer
- Loop Recording
- Professional installation is recommended if you are not familiar with automotive electronics and installations. We do provide up to 15 minutes of BASIC installation support for customers that prefer to do the install on their own, for troubleshooting purposes ONLY. As a custom business, we are NOT able to offer on-demand tech support. Tech support must be scheduled via TEXT MESSAGE only @ (919) 995-9526. For more info please view our Terms and Conditions.