MVI is proud to offer the factory OEM CarPlay / Android Auto systems for your new 2013 – 2015 Cadillac. Many aftermarket systems often create more headaches than solutions, why not stick with the factory systems that were designed for your vehicle as we have your factory solution right here!
Please note: If you currently have Factory NAV you will need to select the I06 option above (mandatory for Escalade models) or you will lose the Factory NAV all together. When upgrading to the CarPlay/Android Auto System you are changing out your existing NAV module and adding the newer module. Please contact MVI for help in selling your old MyLink NAV System.
- 2016 CARPLAY / Android Auto Technology (Apple / Google Maps, texting, music, and other carplay / android auto enabled apps)
- Activates Factory NAV Icon on the touch screen (I06 Systems Only)
- Upgraded 2.5 Faster Processor for overal faster C.U.E performance
- O.E.M Mapping Software (Maps updates available directly from GM)
- Full Voice Recognition including SIRI / Google features inside of Carplay / Android Auto
- Enhanced Color Display with 2D or 3D mapping
- Plug and Play Installation – 1-2 hour or less to install
- Bose Audio NOT Required
- All of our factory systems come with the latest C.U.E software available, will add the weather / travel apps (subscription required), and will come with the latest updates and software fixes to help avoid any issues. This will save you from potential headaches of going to the dealer down the road. A tremendous value added feature which separates ourselves from the rest!
- All of our factory systems come complete with everything you’ll need for your installation; including all harnessing, GPS antenna, a complete set of instructions, installation videos (if available), programming to your specific vehicle (no dealer involvement needed), and up to 15 minutes of technical support!
- NOTE: On some phones some of the steering wheel controls will deactivate while your phone is plugged in for CarPlay or Android Auto. Please see the FAQ tab above for complete info on which phones are affected and how they are affected. Additionally, due to Cadillacs removal of reverse camera gridlines in the 2016 software, performing this update results in the loss of rear view camera gridlines on most vehicles.
- 8″ C.U.E screen required (I05 or I06 Option code). Please see the FAQ tab above for more info on determining which option code your vehicle has.
- Professional installation recommended but not required.
- VIN number required for programming prior to shipping (no dealer involvement necessary).
- Professional installation is recommended if you are not familiar with automotive electronics and installations. We do provide up to 15 minutes of BASIC installation support for customers that prefer to do the install on their own, for trouble shooting purposes ONLY. As a custom business we are NOT able offer on-demand tech support. Tech support must be scheduled via TEXT MESSAGE only @ (919) 995-9526. For more info please view our Terms and Conditions.
ALL NEW: PLEASE SEE OUR ALL NEW SMART PHONE NAVIGATION INTERFACE CABLE FOR ALL NEW GM VEHICLES
JUST RELEASED: 2013-2016 GM NAVIGATION ENTRY AND VIDEO UNLOCK
- 2013 – 2017 Cadillac ATS
- 2013 – 2017 Cadillac SRX
- 2013 – 2015 Cadillac XTS
- 2014 – 2017 Cadillac CTS
- 2014 – 2017 Cadillac ELR
- 2015 – 2017 Cadillac Escalade (Must upgrade to IO6 CarPlay Sytem)
- 2016 – 2017 Cadillac CT6
- 2016 – 2017 Cadillac XT5
For more information Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM MST please call 866-428-3585, TEXT 919-995-9523, or email us at email@example.com.