Silverado and Tahoe / Suburban Factory DVD – BluRay Upgrade Harness Kit
We are proud to offer our Custom Hand Built in the USA Wiring Harness kits! These Silverado / Tahoe DVD and Rear Entertainment System wiring harnesses were made with you in mind. We are the best harness experts around and will make sure to provide you with a quality product. Have you already obtained all the parts for your Silverado / Tahoe DVD / Blu-Ray upgrade and need to buy wiring? We now offer the ability to purchase just the wiring kits for those confident enough to install their own system. Where available, we provide detailed step by step instructions and a video of how it’s done with every harness kit we sell.
Silverado and Tahoe owners have been left in the dark with regards to factory-installed rear entertainment systems and are missing out on a lot of fun, but it does not have to be that way. We want you to enjoy your Silverado DVD system as much as possible.
This is why we offer custom wiring harness kits for your Silverado, Tahoe or Suburban; so you can install your own DVD Blu-Ray player, solely to work up front, or also add that screen in your truck’s backseat area! With this kit, you will get everything needed for a successful installation including the HD Video USB cable and power harness.
This upgrade is NOT a matter of just locating a used DVD / Blu-Ray player or overhead screen from a donor vehicle and it will magically work in the vehicle you are attempting to upgrade. BEFORE purchasing this kit, please make sure you have done your research on this upgrade or have spoken with us directly to ensure you have all your bases covered to ensure a successful upgrade.
Programming Services and Processes
Please Note: In order for the new DVD system to function in your Chevy Silverado, Tahoe or Suburban, you will require programming on the control module you plan to use in the vehicle. If you are planning on using a module from a donor vehicle; it will need to be divorced from the donor vehicle and set back up specific to your vehicle. MVI offers this custom programming service for $199.00 plus the shipping. Due to the high volume of shipments we get on a daily basis, there is a specific process that needs to be followed to insure that no radios get lost in the shuffle and create a further delay in completing your order.
The process is as follows: After placing your order above you will immediately get download files with instructions on where to ship your equipment and how to properly box and ship the equipment into us. You will also receive an order confirmation and you’ll want to make sure and print off a copy of this order confirmation to place inside the box with your DVD player and HMI module being sent in. We recommend shipping and insuring your shipment with either UPS or FedEx so that you are covered if the shipment goes missing or gets damaged along the way. MVI is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by the shipping company you choose to use when sending your radio into us.
It is at this point that MVI will begin building your harness and place your order on the “Module send in” waiting list. Once the Modules arrive, we will perform the required work (1-2 business days), box it back up with the new harness kit and ship it back out to you complete using the insured shipping label we will provide. You will then get a final email showing the order has been completed and we will provide you the tracking information being used to track the package back to you with.
- Genuine OEM Connectors and Terminals
- ALWAYS SOLDERED NEVER CRIMPED
- Wrapped in automotive grade fabric tape for OEM look
- Each wire ohm’d after completion to insure operation upon installation
- Mostly Plug and Play Installation – (some basic connections will be required on the overhead screen harness kit)
- Hand built in the USA
- Built to exact measurements to insure a proper and OEM fit
- Factory 8-inch DVD Compatible Touch Screen (If you have not already obtained a touch screen please consider our complete plug and play system available here: GMC or Chevy MyLink / IntelliLink DVD Blu-ray Drive and DVD Touch Control module. (Note: if you plan to use modules from a different vehicle you will need custom programming for the system to work with your vehicle. Please read above for programming information)
- Last 8 of vin number needed upon purchase to verify exact vehicle options.
- Some basic wire connections will be necessary for Overhead Screen (kit will be labeled accordingly).
- Professional installation is recommended if you are not familiar with automotive electronics and installations. We do provide up to 15 minutes of BASIC installation support for customers that prefer to do the install on their own, for troubleshooting purposes ONLY. As a custom business, we are NOT able to offer on-demand tech support. Tech support must be scheduled via TEXT MESSAGE only. For more info please view our Terms and Conditions.
- 2014 -2018 Chevrolet Silverado
- 2014 – 2018 GMC Sierra
- 2015 -2020 Chevy Tahoe
- 2015 -2020 Chevy Suburban
- 2015 -2020 GMC Yukon
- 2015 -2020 GMC Yukon XL