MVI is proud to offer our new Chevy Camaro AutoPlay upgrade for your 2010 – 2015 Chevrolet Camaro, that is equipped with the factory 7″ MyLink touchscreen. Our system offers OEM factory style integration of your Apple iPhone or Android smartphone right through the factory touch screen of your Chevrolet Camaro! Our system allows you to connect your phone directly to your car, allowing you to view and fully interact with your favorite apps, like Waze, Apple and Google Maps, via full touch control on the factory 7″ touchscreen screen of your vehicle. If your vehicle is equipped with steering wheel controls, our system can be activated via the “Hang-Up” button on the steering wheel. The Volume up and Down buttons on the wheel will still continue to work to raise and lower volume, however while inside of the Chevy Camaro AutoPlay system, you will need to use the touchscreen touch controls to select and change audio tracks etc. While inside of the AutoPlay interface and using GPS Mapping from your phone, and also playing your favorite Pandora or Audio Entertainment files from your phone; the turn by turn voice guidance will play directly onto the factory audio system, while fading back the audio entertainment files playing. You can listen to AM/FM/XM while using the phone mapping app on the screen, but the turn by turn guidance will only play over the factory audio system while also listening to audio files from your phone. If you have a factory back-up camera already equipped on the car, this system will except that signal and function as normal. The Chevy Camaro AutoPlay system will give you a rear camera input, so if you are not already equipped with camera, this will allow you to add one easily to integrate and display onto the factory screen without the need of factory camera software. System does come with it’s own external microphone, that conceals easy next to your rear view mirror; however if you are comfortable with advanced wiring, we can give you directions on tying into the factory microphone circuit for complete integration. The AutoPlay system does require you to plug into the supplied USB port to utilize Android Auto and USB Video Playback functionality; however the Apple CarPlay functionality is wireless! This is the only system on the market to add all of the modern amenities and functionality of a brand new vehicle, with NO compromise of your OEM functionality.
Optional Screen Mirroring: We now offer this kit with full phone mirroring capabilities; allowing you to play Netflix, YouTube and your other favorite video apps from your phone, directly on the screen; as well as any other HDMI video source! This is an optional kit and can be added to the order from the options above.
The 7″ factory MyLink touchscreen is required for this Chevy Camaro AutoPlay System. If your vehicle is not currently equipped with the 7″ touchscreen please see our 2010 – 2012 Chevy Camaro MyLink Screen Upgrade or our 2013 – 2015 Chevy Camaro MyLink Screen Upgrade. We can also help upgrade your Camaro if you’ve already purchased your own touchscreen and radio, just visit our: 2010 – 2015 Camaro Harness Kit Page
This is an ADD-ON Solution Kit and WILL NOT Replace any of your existing factory Equipment. Please see the additional Videos Tab to see what will be involved with this upgrade.
- Voice Texting / Messages, Apple and Google Mapping, Waze, Pandora, Spotify, Podcasts, Audiobooks, iHeartRadio, WhatsApp, Stitcher, CBS Radio, Overcast, Audiobooks.com, Audible, Slacker Radio, Radio Disney, Amazon Music, Google Play Music, SiriusXM Radio, Tidal, and At Bat integration
- This is a somewhat advanced install. 4-5 hour or less on average and will require some basic wire soldering for data and audio connections.
- Bose Audio NOT Required
- System will update Apple CarPlay and Android Auto interfaces as your phone updates those applications.
- All of our factory systems come complete with everything you’ll need for your installation; including all harnessing (fully labeled as to where each connection will be made), generic instructions, installation Connections Video (also available to be seen under the additional videos tab), and up to 15 minutes of basic technical support via SMS Text Messaging.
- Larger 7″ screen required. If your vehicle is not currently equipped with the 7″ touchscreen please see our 2010 – 2012 Chevy Camaro MyLink Screen Upgrade or our 2013 – 2015 Chevy Camaro MyLink Screen Upgrade.
- VIN number required for compatibility verification prior to shipping (no dealer involvement necessary).
- Professional installation is definitely recommended as this is a somewhat advanced install. We do provide up to 15 minutes of BASIC installation support for customers that prefer to do the install on their own, for troubleshooting purposes ONLY. As a custom business, we are NOT able to offer on-demand tech support. Tech support is done via SMS TEXT MESSAGE only and that support number will be provided, along with the install video once, the order is processed and shipped out. For more info please view our Terms and Conditions.
- 2010 Chevrolet Camaro
- 2011 Chevrolet Camaro
- 2012 Chevrolet Camaro
- 2013 Chevrolet Camaro
- 2014 Chevrolet Camaro
- 2015 Chevrolet Camaro
- 2010 – 2016 Chevrolet Cruze
- 2010 – 2017 Chevrolet Equinox
- 2013 – 2015 Chevrolet Malibu
- 2010 – 2017 GMC Terrain
For more information on any of our products:
Please Call 866-428-3585 or make a product inquiry.
For Quickest Reply's - Use the Web Chat feature located at the bottom right corner of every page.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 9am - 4pm (MST).