ANDROID USERS: PLEASE CALL BEFORE ORDERING TO CONFIRM COMPARABILITY
MVI is proud to offer our new AutoPlay system upgrade for your 2010 2012 2013 2014 2015 Chevrolet Camaro. Our system offers OEM factory style integration of your Apple iPhone or Android smartphone right through the factory touch screen of your Chevrolet Camaro! Our system allows you to connect your phone directly to your car allowing you to view and fully interact with your favorite apps, including Waze, Apple and Google Maps from your smartphone via full touch control from the factory screen of your vehicle. Our system fully integrates directly into the factory system allowing you to activate the system via steering wheel button command, play your favorite Pandora or Phone Audio files while fading back and playing the turn by turn navigation directions directly onto the factory audio system. This is the only system on the market to add all of the modern amenities and functionality of a brand new vehicle, with NO compromise of your OEM functionality.
Optional Screen Mirroring: We now offer this kit with full phone mirroring capabilities; allowing you to play Netflix, YouTube and your other favorite video apps from your phone, directly on the screen; as well as any other HDMI video source!
The 7″ factory MyLink touchscreen is required for the AutoPlay System. If your vehicle is not currently equipped with the 7″ touchscreen please see our 2010 – 2012 Chevy Camaro MyLink Screen Upgrade or our 2013 – 2015 Chevy Camaro MyLink Screen Upgrade.
This is an ADD-ON Solution Kit and WILL NOT Replace any of your existing factory Equipment. Please see the additional Videos Tab to see what will be involved with this upgrade.
- Texting / Messages, iPhone and Google Mapping, Waze, Pandora, Spotify, Podcasts, Audiobooks, iHeartRadio, WhatsApp, Stitcher, CBS Radio, Overcast, Audiobooks.com, Audible, Slacker Radio, VOX, NPR O, Clammr, Downcast, Radio Disney, Amazon Music, Google Play Music, SiriusXM Radio, Tidal, and At Bat integration
- Mostly Plug and Play Installation – 3-4 hour or less to install and will require some basic wire connections
- Bose Audio NOT Required
- All of our systems come with the latest software available and will come with the latest updates and software fixes to help avoid any issues.
- All of our factory systems come complete with everything you’ll need for your installation; including all harnessing (fully labeled as to where each connection will be made), generic instructions, installation Connections Video (also available to be seen under the additional videos tab), programming to your specific vehicle (no dealer involvement needed), and up to 15 minutes of technical support!
- Larger 7″ screen required. If your vehicle is not currently equipped with the 7″ touchscreen please see our 2010 – 2012 Chevy Camaro MyLink Screen Upgrade or our 2013 – 2015 Chevy Camaro MyLink Screen Upgrade.
- VIN number required for programming and compatibility prior to shipping (no dealer involvement necessary).
- Professional installation is recommended if you are not familiar with automotive electronics and installations. We do provide up to 15 minutes of BASIC installation support for customers that prefer to do the install on their own, for troubleshooting purposes ONLY. As a custom business, we are NOT able to offer on-demand tech support. Tech support must be scheduled via TEXT MESSAGE only @ (919) 995-9526. For more info please view our Terms and Conditions.
- 2010 Chevrolet Camaro
- 2011 Chevrolet Camaro
- 2012 Chevrolet Camaro
- 2013 Chevrolet Camaro
- 2014 Chevrolet Camaro
- 2015 Chevrolet Camaro
For more information:
Please call 866-428-3585, TEXT 919-995-9523, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Hours: Mon – Fri from 9AM – 5PM MST