GMC INTELELLILINK FACTORY Navigation Upgrade
MVI is proud to offer an OEM GMC INTELLILINKNAVIGATION UPGRADE the GMC Intellilink Factory Navigation system for your new 2014 – 2018 GMC Sierra, 2015 – 2018 GMC Canyon, 2015 – 2020 GMC Yukon / Yukon XL / Denali and the all New 2018 GMC Terrain. In fact, we use Genuine GMC Intellilink Navigation parts right down to the GPS antenna circuit to allow this GMC Navigation upgrade possible. Thus, making it more integrated than any other add-on after the original build upgrade out there. Many aftermarket systems often create more headaches than solutions. So, unless you stick with the factory systems that were designed for your vehicle. Furthermore, we have your factory solution right here!
Our GMC Intellilink factory navigation system ships comes with a Pre-Programmed Vehicle Specific HMI and GM Splitter / Cable Kit or GPS antenna. Additionally, it includes the latest Intellilink software and will add the weather/traffic apps (Sirius/XM subscription required). Also, our system comes with the latest updates and software fixes to help avoid any issues. Consequently, this added service will save you from potential headaches of going to the dealer down the road. A tremendous value added feature we do which separates ourselves from the competition!!
GMC MyLink Factory Navigation Upgrade is super simple. It has a plug and play feature with one hour or less to install. All of our upgrades come complete with everything you’ll need for your installation. Specifically, this includes all harnessing (if required), GM Splitter and Cable Kit or GPS antenna. In addition, a set of instructions (most vehicles), installation videos (if available), programming to your specific vehicle (no dealer needed). Of course, our team provide 15 minutes of technical support for trouble shooting purposes (more info below)!
VERY IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT ABOVE PRICING:
- Selecting: TAKE OUT systems could take up to 3 weeks to ship but depending on module availability at the time.
- Selecting: GM Re-manufactured systems will typically ship within 5 business days and come standard with the 2019 mapping software already loaded on them.
- Selecting: 2017 – 2018 vehicles MUST HAVE the projection icon already in place to be compatible. Also, 2017 – 2018 vehicles with the projection icon will also have the option of sending the core back for a $125.00 credit (working core only).
gmc intellilink navigation upgrade Features:
- Activates NAV Icon on the touch screen
- O.E.M Mapping Software
- Full Voice Recognition
- Provides Real Time Traffic and Speed Limit Info (Subscription to Sirius Travel Link Required)
- Enhanced Color Display with 2D or 3D mapping
- Plug and Play Installation – 1 hour or less to install
- Bose Audio NOT Required
You may also be interested in our:
- 360 Degree Surround View and Blind Spot Camera System with Optional 5th Wheel / Cargo Cam
- GM Navigation Input and Video in Motion Unlock
- GM Video Input Module- With Smartphone Mirroring
- Vehicle must already be equipped with the factory 8″ Touch Screen. If your vehicle does not already have the 8″ touch screen please see our: 2014 – 2018 GMC IntelliLink Factory Navigation 8″ Screen Upgrade
- VIN number required for programming prior to shipping (no dealer programming necessary)
- Professional installation is recommended if you are not familiar with automotive electronics and installations. Additionally, we provide up to 15 minutes of BASIC installation support for customers that prefer installation on their own. But, this assistance is for trouble shooting purposes ONLY. As a custom business, we are NOT able offer on-demand tech support. Tech support must be scheduled via TEXT MESSAGE. For more info please view our Terms and Conditions.
NOTE: Please read carefully regarding 2017 – 2018 vehicles with App Shop Functionality.
App Shop is controlled through On-Star. Thus, retaining this functionality can be rather difficult when switching out the factory HMI module. This will require On-Star to activate the App Shop feature on the newly installed module. And, MVI CANNOT guarantee this functionality after the upgrade is performed. We can offer some advice in regards to talking with On-Star. However, you should know that getting them to activate on the new module is extremely challenging and frustrating. If App Shop is a must for you, then please message us, prior to checking out, for additional details on this process.
- 2014 – 2018 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2015 – 2019 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2015 – 2019 GMC Sierra 3500
- 2015 – 2018 GMC Canyon
- 2015 – 2020 GMC Yukon
- 2015 – 2020 GMC Yukon XL
- 2018 GMC Terrain (Must be equipped with Option Code I05 Currently. For more info on how to tell what option code you have, please message us below.
- For Chevy Factory Navigation Upgrades – Click Here