MVI is proud to offer the OEM IO3 to IO4 4.2″ Base / Work Truck IntelliLink Upgrade for your new 2014 – 2018 GMC truck or SUV! With this upgrade, you can now add the factory GMC IntelliLink Apps and features to your 4.2″ base/work truck screen including: Bluetooth calling and streaming, Pandora, XM, and more! Many aftermarket systems often create more headaches than solutions, unless you stick with the factory systems that were designed for your vehicle, and we have your factory solution right here!
You want to have Bluetooth capabilities on your GMC Truck? This is the solution you are looking for, it will feel like your truck came out of factory with Bluetooth as standard.
PLEASE NOTE: This system adds the factory GMC IntelliLink Apps and features to your existing 4.2″ screen (IO3 Option Code). If you would like to upgrade to the 8″ touch screen please see our 2014 – 2018 GMC IntelliLink OEM 8″ Navigation Screen Upgrade with Optional Factory Navigation and CarPlay + Android Auto. Please see the FAQ tab above for more information on how to determine what system your vehicle is currently equipped with.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICING AND OPTION QUESTIONS
GMC Intellilink Apps & Features:
- Upgrade your 4.2″ Screen to include the Intellilink Options (Bluetooth Streaming and calling, Pandora, XM radio etc.)
- Full Voice Recognition
- Plug and Play Installation with genuine OEM connectors
- Bose Audio NOT Required
- Add the ability to add a Backup Camera to your W/T or Base model vehicle (optional)
- Includes all harnessing and cables required to upgrade your vehicle
- OPTIONAL: Add our 2014 – 2018 Sierra / Silverado OEM Tailgate Handle Reverse Camera to your system. We offer vehicle applications as a complete plug and play package for both “Pre-wired” and “Non Pre-wired” vehicles. See our videos in the “FAQ” tab above for information on how to check if your truck is pre-wired or not.
- All of our systems come complete with everything you’ll need for your installation; including all harnessing, a complete set of instructions and or installation videos (if available), programming to your specific vehicle (no dealer programming needed), and up to 15 minutes of technical support (please see tech support terms below)!
- Our factory systems come with the latest MyLink software available and will come with the latest updates and software fixes to help avoid any issues when doing the upgrade. This added value will save you from the potential headaches of going to the dealer down the road. A tremendous value-added feature we do that separates ourselves from the rest!
- Plus more!
- IO3 System currently installed in the vehicle- please see the FAQ tab above for more information on how to determine what system your vehicle is currently equipped with
- VIN number required for programming prior to shipping (no dealer programming necessary)
- Professional installation is recommended if you are not familiar with automotive electronics and installations. We do provide up to 15 minutes of BASIC installation support for customers that prefer to do the install on their own, for troubleshooting purposes ONLY. As a custom business, we are NOT able to offer on-demand tech support. Tech support must be scheduled via TEXT MESSAGE only @ (919) 995-9526. For more info please view our Terms and Conditions.
If your vehicle is equipped with IO3 you may also be interested in our 2014 – 2018 GMC IntelliLink Factory CarPlay / Android Auto 7″ Screen Upgrade / IOB.
If you would like to upgrade to the 8″ touch screen or your vehicle is already equipped with IO4 please see our 2014 – 2018 GMC IntelliLink OEM 8″ Navigation Screen Upgrade with Optional Factory Navigation and CarPlay + Android Auto.
For vehicles equipped with IO5 please see our GMC Factory Navigation Upgrade or GMC CarPlay / Android Auto upgrade.
For vehicles equipped with IO6 please see our GMC CarPlay / Android Auto upgrade.
Install Difficulty on this upgrade will be a 5-6 out of 10.
The Install will require 4 connections (solder preferred) under the dash at the BCM and will require some shaving of hard plastic key-ways from factory USB cables to allow fitment into the newly added modules. If this is something you are comfortable with, then this install is an easy one, as this is the only reason we consider it a 5-6 out of 10 on the install range.
The upgrade will also require you to mount a new mic panel in the overhead console panel. we supply the microphone, already mounted in the panel, but it will need to be placed overhead and the wiring will need to be ran down and connected to the system with our custom harness.
Please see the video for where the new mic will go: Factory Microphone Mounted in Overhead Roof Console
- 2014 – 2018 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2014- 2018 GMC Sierra 2500/3500
- 2014 – 2018 GMC Yukon and Yukon XL