2014 – 2018 Silverado Mylink Upgrade Harness KitLooking to upgrade your small 4” screen to the larger 8” Color Touch Display? Now with our 2014 – 2018 Silverado Mylink upgrade custom harnessing kits you can do just that. Featuring Plug and Play OEM Connectors where applicable. This custom built harness will also include access to our DETAILED instructional video and installation reference photos for ease of installation. This kit will require some soldering for the required DATA connections. MVI is proud to introduce our Custom Hand Built in the USA Wiring Harness kits. All of our harness kits are made with care by our trained experts. Please Note: This product is intended for customers who have already obtained a factory 8″ touch screen and IO4 or IO5 MyLink or IntelliLink control modules. We also have complete kits available for your 2014 – 2018 Chevrolet Truck Factory OEM IO3/IO4 (4.2” screen) to IO5/IO6 (8” color touchscreen) system with optional Apple Carplay / Android Auto and Factory Navigation OR 2014 – 2018 GMC Truck Factory OEM IO3/IO4 (4.2” screen) to IO5/IO6 (8” color touchscreen) system with optional Apple Carplay / Android Auto and Factory Navigation which include the 8″ screen, radio components, wiring, and vehicle specific software programing for your IO3 or IO4 vehicle. Please see the FAQ tab above for information on how to determine if your vehicle is equipped with IO3 or IO4.
Silverado Mylink Upgrade Programming Services and ProcessesPlease Note: In order for the new radio to function in your vehicle it will need to be divorced from the donor vehicle and set back up specific to your vehicle. MVI offers this custom programming service for $225 and this does include the ground return insured shipping of the radio back to you. Due to the high volume of shipments we get on a daily basis, there is a specific process that needs to be followed to insure that no radios get lost in the shuffle and create a further delay in completing your order. The Silverado Mylink upgrade process is as follows: After placing your order above you will immediately be sent an email (to the email address provided at checkout) with your order confirmation and placed into our On-Hold order cue while we finalize previous customer orders. This On-Hold process typically takes 2-3 business days, depending on order volume. You will want to make sure and print off a copy of this order confirmation to place inside the box with your radio being sent in. Once we have placed you into our processing cue you will receive another email (to the email address provided at checkout), that will contain instructions on how to properly box, protect and where to ship your radio in for the work. We recommend shipping and insuring your shipment with either UPS or FedEx so that you are covered if the shipment goes missing or gets damaged along the way. MVI is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by the shipping company you choose to use when sending your radio into us. It is at this point that MVI will begin building your harness and place your order on the “radio send in” waiting list. Once the radio arrives, we will perform the required work to the radio(1-2 business days), box it back up with the new harness kit and ship it back out to you complete using the insured shipping label we will provide. You will then get a final email showing the order has been completed and we will provide you the tracking information being used to track the package back to you with.
2014 – 2018 Silverado Mylink Upgrade Features include
- Genuine OEM Connectors and Terminals
- ALWAYS SOLDERED NEVER CRIMPED
- Wrapped in protective automotive grade fabric tape for OEM look
- Each wire is verified and tested after completion to insure operation upon installation
- Plug and Play Installation where possible (Some soldering will be required)
- Hand built in the USA
- Built to exact measurements to insure a proper and OEM fit
- Factory OEM Mic pre-mounted in factory panel for Bluetooth
- Available either with or without navigation antenna/setup based on upgrade needs
- Ability to add backup camera with supplied dedicated camera input. Click below for more info!
- 2014-2018 GMC Sierra / Chevy Silverado Factory Tailgate Backup Reverse Camera
- Factory 8” Touch Screen (If you have not already obtained a touch screen please consider our complete plug and play system available here: GMC or Chevy)
- MyLink / IntelliLink Control Module (Note: if you plan to use a module from a different vehicle you will need custom programming in order for the system to work with your vehicle. Please read above for programming information. If you have not already obtained a control module please consider our complete plug and play system available here: GMC or Chevy.)
- Last 8 of vin number needed upon purchase to verify exact vehicle options.
- Soldering capabilities for 4 Data wires (brief instructional video available upon request)
- Professional installation is recommended if you are not familiar with automotive electronics and installations. We do provide up to 15 minutes of BASIC installation support for customers that prefer to do the install on their own, for trouble shooting purposes ONLY. As a custom business we are NOT able offer on-demand tech support. Tech support must be scheduled via TEXT MESSAGE only @ (919) 995-9526. For more info please view our Terms and Conditions.
- 2014-2017 GMC Sierra
- 2014-2017 Chevrolet Silverado
- 2014-2017 GMC Yukon and Yukon XL
- 2014-2017 Chevy Tahoe and Suburban