MVI is proud to be able to offer the Factory OEM IO3 (4.2” screen) Base / Work Truck to IOB (7” color touchscreen) system with Apple Carplay / Android Auto for your 2014 – 2018 Chevrolet Truck. Do you currently have a small 4.2” screen in your new Chevy truck and want to upgrade to a larger screen? No need to look any further; we now offer the Genuine GM 7″ HD Color Touchscreen right here. Aftermarket systems will more often than not; create more headaches than solutions, so why not stick with the 100% factory O.E.M systems that were designed for your vehicle; and we have your factory solution right here!
NOTOE: In order to perform the 2014 – 2018 Chevy Base / Work Truck MyLink Factory CarPlay / Android Auto 7″ Screen / IOB System your truck will need to be equipped with option code IO3.
For more information on how to determine which option code your vehicle is equipped with please see the FAQ tab above.
For IO4 vehicles please see our: 2014 – 2018 Chevy MyLink OEM 8″ Navigation Screen Upgrade with Optional Factory Navigation and CarPlay + Android Auto.
For vehicles equipped with IO6 please see our: Chevy CarPlay / Android Auto upgrade.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICING AND OPTION QUESTIONS
- 7” Factory Color HD Touchscreen with voice recognition capabilities
- 2016 CARPLAY / Android Auto Technology (iPhone Apple Maps / Android Google Maps, texting, music, and other CarPlay / android auto apps)
- Bluetooth audio and calling
- All of our factory systems come with the latest MyLink software available
- All of our factory systems come complete with everything you’ll need for your installation; including all harnessing, installation video or instructions (if available), programming to your specific vehicle (no dealer involvement needed), and up to 15 minutes of technical support!
- Capability to add on 360 Camera Module to expand system.
- All Harnessing included in upgrade features 100% factory connectors and terminals. Designed for simple plug and play installation (No cutting or soldering required)
- Includes factory OEM microphone for Bluetooth and voice recognition features to function properly.
- OPTIONAL: Add our 2014 – 2018 Sierra / Silverado OEM Tailgate Handle BackUp Camera to your system. We offer vehicle applications as a completely plug and play package for both “Pre-wired” and “Non Pre-wired” vehicles. Please view the follow video showing how to check if your vehicle is prewired, or not, for a reverse camera. We will need to verify if you have, or do not have, the wires shown in the video so we can send out the correct harness for your camera.
- Smaller 4.2″ Base / Work Truck Screen required (I03 Option Code) For more information on how to determine which option code your vehicle is equipped with please see the FAQ tab above.
- Professional installation recommended but not required
- VIN number required for programming prior to shipping (no dealer involvement necessary)
- Professional installation is recommended if you are not familiar with automotive electronics and installations. We do provide up to 15 minutes of BASIC installation support for customers that prefer to do the install on their own, for trouble shooting purposes ONLY. As a custom business, we are NOT able offer on-demand tech support. Tech support must be scheduled via TEXT MESSAGE only @ (919) 995-9526. For more info please view our Terms and Conditions.
ALL NEW: PLEASE SEE OUR ALL NEW IOB 360 DEGREE CAMERA SYSTEM with HDMI Input
- 2014 – 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2014 – 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 / 3500
For more information on any of our products:
Please Call 866-428-3585 / TEXT 919-995-9523 or make a product inquiry.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 9am - 4pm (MST).