MVI is proud to offer the OEM IO3 to IO4 4.2″ Base / Work Truck MyLink Upgrade for your new 2014 – 2018 Chevrolet truck or SUV! With this upgrade you can now add the factory MyLink features to your 4.2″ base / work truck screen including: Bluetooth calling and streaming, pandora, XM, and more! Many aftermarket systems often create more headaches than solutions, unless you stick with the factory systems that were designed for your vehicle, and we have your factory solution right here!
PLEASE NOTE: this system adds the factory OEM MyLink features to your existing 4.2″ screen (IO3 Option Code). If you would like to upgrade to the 8″ touch screen please see our 2014 – 2018 Chevy MyLink OEM 8″ Navigation Screen Upgrade with Optional Factory Navigation and CarPlay + Android Auto. Please see the FAQ tab above for more information on how to determine what system your vehicle is currently equipped with.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICING AND OPTION QUESTIONS
- Upgrade your 4.2″ Screen to include the Mylink Options: Bluetooth Streaming and calling, Pandora, XM radio ect.
- Full Voice Recognition
- Plug and Play Installation with genuine OEM connectors (some very basic wiring will be required)
- Bose Audio NOT Required
- Add the ability to add a Backup Camera to your W/T or Base model vehicle (optional)
- Includes all harnessing and cables required to upgrade your vehicle
- OPTIONAL: Add our 2014 – 2018 Sierra / Silverado OEM Tailgate Handle Reverse Camera to your system. We offer vehicle applications as a completely plug and play package for both “Pre-wired” and “Non Pre-wired” vehicles. See our videos in the “FAQ” tab above for information on how to check if your truck is pre-wired or not.
- All of our systems come complete with everything you’ll need for your installation; including all harnessing, a complete set of instructions and or installation videos (if available), programming to your specific vehicle (no dealer programming needed), and up to 15 minutes of technical support (please see tech support terms below)!
- Our factory systems come with the latest MyLink software available, and will come with the latest updates and software fixes to help avoid any issues when doing the upgrade. This added value will save you from potential headaches of going to the dealer down the road. A tremendous value added feature we do which separates ourselves from the rest!
- Plus more!
- IO3 System currently installed in the vehicle- please see the FAQ tab above for more information on how to determine what system your vehicle is currently equipped with
- VIN number required for programming prior to shipping (no dealer programming necessary)
- Professional installation is recommended if you are not familiar with automotive electronics and installations. We do provide up to 15 minutes of BASIC installation support for customers that prefer to do the install on their own, for trouble shooting purposes ONLY. As a custom business, we are NOT able offer on-demand tech support. Tech support must be scheduled via TEXT MESSAGE only @ (919) 995-9526. For more info please view our Terms and Conditions.
If your vehicle is equipped with IO3 you may also be interested in our 2014 – 2018 Chevy MyLink Factory CarPlay / Android Auto 7″ Screen Upgrade / IOB.
If you would like to upgrade to the 8″ touch screen or your vehicle is already equipped with IO4 please see our 2014 – 2018 Chevy MyLink OEM 8″ Navigation Screen Upgrade with Optional Factory Navigation and CarPlay + Android Auto.
For vehicles equipped with IO6 please see our Chevy CarPlay / Android Auto upgrade.
2014 – 2018 Chevy Silverado 1500
2014 – 2018 Chevy Silverado 2500/3500
2014 – 2018 Chevy Tahoe and Suburban
For more information on any of our products:
Please Call 866-428-3585 or make a product inquiry.
For Quickest Reply's - Use the Web Chat feature located at the bottom right corner of every page.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 9am - 4pm (MST).