MVI is proud to offer the factory OEM Apple Carplay / Android Auto upgrade for your 2014 – 2015 Chevy Corvette. Many aftermarket systems often create more headaches than solutions.
Our 2014 (please read details below) and 2015 CarPlay / Android Auto Systems are designed to retain all factory features such as the Performance Data Recorder ( PDR ), Drive Mode Selections / Magnetic Ride Control with PTM, Exhaust / Engine Sound Management ( NPP ), Rear Camera parking grid lines, HD Radio, Pandora etc, which is not the case with other OEM and Non OEM systems on the market. Why not stick with the factory systems that were designed for your vehicle; and we have your factory solution right here! Please see what our customers are saying about our system and the extra retained features over our competitors on Corvette Forum.
2014 Corvette Z51 Owners with MCR and NPP Exhaust please note:
Due to the difference in the Electronic Suspension Control Module change between 2014 to 2015 Model Years you will loose the onscreen touch control of the Drive And Exhaust Mode. You will, however, retain full control of the drive modes via the Multi Selection Rotary Knob on the center console. The Exhaust Sound will also continue to change modes with the knob selections as well. If you wish to change just the Exhaust Sound while staying in current drive mode we recommend purchasing the “Mild 2 Wild” modification available very affordably on various sites and is a very easy self install. 2014 Corvette Owners without the Z51 package or MRC and NPP Exhaust should not be affected.
All 2014 – 2015 Models Please Note:
If you currently have Factory NAV; you will need to select the I06 option above or, you will create additional issues with your existing build features AND you will lose the Factory NAV all together. When upgrading to the CarPlay/Android Auto System you are changing out your existing NAV module and adding the newer 2.5 navigation module with the CarPlay / Android Auto built in. Please contact MVI for assistance in selling your old I06 MyLink Navigation System.
- 2016 CARPLAY / Android Auto Technology ( Apple /Google / Waze Mapping, texting, music, and other Carplay / Android Auto apps)
- Retention of all factory features such as Performance Data Recorder ( PDR ), Drive Mode Selections / Magnetic Ride Control with PTM, Exhaust/Engine Sound Management ( NPP ), Rear Camera parking gridlines, HD Radio, Pandora, etc
- Adds HD Radio if not already equipped
- Activates Factory NAV Icon on the touch screen ( Purchase of I06 Upgrade above required )
- Upgraded 2.5 Processor for overall faster and more responsive MyLink operating performance
- O.E.M Mapping Software ( completely update-able through GM )
- Enhanced Color Display with 2D or 3D mapping
- Plug and Play Installation ( due to the nature of where the modules are located in the Corvette, this is an advanced time-consuming install )
- All of our factory systems come with the latest MyLink software available, will add the weather/travel apps ( XM subscription required ), and will come with the latest updates and software fixes to help avoid any issues. This will save you from potential headaches of going to the dealer down the road. A tremendous value added feature which separates ourselves from the rest!
- All of our factory systems come complete with everything you’ll need for your installation; including all harnessing, GPS antenna, a complete set of instructions, installation videos (if available), programming to your specific vehicle (no dealer involvement needed), and up to 15 minutes of technical support!
- NOTE: Steering wheel controls will not work to Activate Siri or Google Voice when phone is plugged in for CarPlay and Android Auto. There is a voice activation button on the touchscreen or you can utilize ” Hey Siri ” or ” OK Google ” phone voice features and not touch anything. If you wish to have the steering wheel buttons retained for voice activation inside of CarPlay / Android Auto, you’ll need to call MVI to discuss the additional upgrade required to retain that feature. Steering wheel controls will function as they do currently when NOT plugged in and using CarPlay / Android Auto.
- Professional installation recommended but not required.
- VIN number required for programming prior to shipping ( no dealer involvement necessary ).
- Professional installation is recommended if you are not familiar with automotive electronics and installations. We do provide up to 15 minutes of BASIC installation support for customers that prefer to do the install on their own, for troubleshooting purposes ONLY. As a custom business, we are NOT able to offer on-demand tech support. Tech support must be scheduled via TEXT MESSAGE only @ (919) 995-9526. For more info please view our Terms and Conditions.
JUST RELEASED: 2013 – 2019 GM NAVIGATION ENTRY AND VIDEO UNLOCK
- 2014 Chevrolet Corvette
- 2015 Chevrolet Corvette
For GMC vehicles please see our GMC CarPlay / Android Auto Enabled OEM Factory Upgrade
For more information please call 866-428-3585, TEXT 919-995-9523, or email us at email@example.com.
Business Hours: Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM MST