MyLink OEM 7″ to 8″ Navigation Screen IOB to IO5 / IO6 UpgradeMVI is proud to offer the Work Truck Factory 8″ IO5 / IO6 MyLink Screen Upgrade with OPTIONAL GM Factory Navigation System and Apple CarPlay + Android Auto for your 2014 – 2018 GM Work Truck Mylink with the 7″ IOB system! Many aftermarket systems often create more headaches than solutions. That is, unless you stick with the factory systems that were designed for your vehicle, and we have your factory solution right here! Our factory systems come with the latest MyLink software available, it will add things like the weather apps, Pandora, and will come with the latest updates and software fixes to help avoid any issues from doing a navigation only upgrade. This added value will save you from potential headaches of going to the dealer down the road. A tremendous value added feature we do which separates ourselves from the rest! All of our systems come complete with everything you’ll need for your installation; including plug and play custom hand built harnessing, GPS antenna (when purchasing Navigation), a complete set of instructions and installation videos, navigation system programming to your specific vehicle (no dealer programming needed), and up to 15 minutes of technical support (more info below)! NOTE: In order to perform the 2014 – 2018 Chevy MyLink Factory 8″ Screen Upgrade you will need option code IOB. For more information on how to determine which option code your vehicle is equipped with; please see the FAQ tab above. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICING AND OPTION QUESTIONS
GM Work Truck MyLink Features include:
- Upgrade your 7″ basic screen to the larger 8″ screen
- Pandora & Sticher On-screen Playback
- Wireless music streaming
- Bluetooth / Hands Free Phone Calling
- Phone Book App (w/wireless contact download)
- Full Voice Recognition
- Ability to also add the FACTORY MAP BASED NAVIGATION SYSTEM on the touch screen (optional)
- Enhanced Color Display with 2D or 3D mapping
- Retains Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Adds XM Radio (optional)
- Adds CD Player (optional)
- Plug and Play Installation
- Bose Audio NOT Required
- Includes all harnessing and cables required to upgrade your vehicle
- Plus more!
- OPTIONAL: Add our 2014 – 2018 Sierra / Silverado OEM Tailgate Handle BackUp Camera to your system. We offer vehicle applications as a completely plug and play package for both “Pre-wired” and “Non Pre-wired” vehicles.Please view the follow video showing how to check if your vehicle is prewired, or not, for a reverse camera. We will need to verify if you have, or do not have, the wires shown in the video so we can send out the correct harness for your camera.
- IOB Radio option: Please see the FAQ tab above for determining which radio your vehicle is currently equipped with
- VIN number required for programming prior to shipping (no dealer programming necessary).
- Professional installation is recommended if you are not familiar with automotive electronics and installations. We do provide up to 15 minutes of BASIC installation support for customers that prefer to do the install on their own, for trouble shooting purposes ONLY. As a custom business we are NOT able offer on-demand tech support. Tech support must be scheduled via TEXT MESSAGE ONLY @ (919) 995-9526. For more info please view our Terms and Conditions.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- GM 360 Surround View and Blind Spot Camera System with Optional Smart Phone Mirroring
- ALL NEW: SMART PHONE NAVIGATION INTERFACE CABLE FOR GM VEHICLES
- JUST RELEASED: 2014-2017 GM NAVIGATION ENTRY AND VIDEO IN MOTION UNLOCK
- Chevy Truck Tailgate Handle Backup Camera
- 2016 – 2018 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2016 -2018 Chevy Silverado 2500
- 2016 – 2018 Chevy Silverado 3500
- 2016 – 2018 Chevy Colorado
For more information on any of our products: Please Call 866-428-3585 or make a product inquiry. For Quickest Reply's - Use the Web Chat feature located at the bottom right corner of every page. Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 9am - 4pm (MST). Tech Support must be scheduled and is handled by TEXT message only unless a phone call is deemed necessary by MVI.