This Chevy Mylink update is a very popular choice if you are looking for a 2014 Impala Mylink Update or Chevy Impala Mods!
Fits: 2014 2015 2016 2017 Chevrolet Impala!
Ask Product Question:
If you have additional questions regarding this product, please click the button above and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Get Order in Place:
If you have all the info you need to get an order in place, hit the button above. FYI, this will take you to a form to fill out so we can contact you regarding the order. We will want to chat a little further to make sure both parties are on the same page regarding product operation, installation, shipping timeline and tech support process before getting the order in motion.
MVI is proud to offer the Factory 8″ MyLink Screen Upgrade with OPTIONAL GM Factory Navigation System and Apple CarPlay + Android Auto for your 2014 – 2017 Chevrolet Impala!
Many aftermarket systems often create more headaches than solutions. Unless you stick with the factory systems designed for your vehicle, then we have your factory solution right here!
CAN I UPDATE MY 2014 CHEVY MYLINK?
Our factory systems come with the latest MyLink software available. It will add things like the weather apps, Pandora, and the latest updates and software fixes. These updates will help avoid any issues from doing a navigation-only upgrade.
The added value will save you from the potential headaches of going to the dealer down the road. A tremendous value-added feature we do that separates ourselves from the rest!
All of our systems come complete with everything you’ll need for your installation. It includes the following:
- Plug and play custom hand-built harnessing
- GPS antenna (when purchasing Navigation)
- Complete set of instructions (for most vehicles)
- Installation videos (for most vehicles)
- Navigation system programming to your specific vehicle (no dealer programming needed)
- Up to 15 minutes of technical support.
DOES THE 2014 CHEVY IMPALA HAVE APPLE CARPLAY?
2014 – 2015 Chevrolet Impala does not have Apple Carplay nor Android Auto. It was first introduced on the 2016 Models.
But you don’t need to spend money on newer models just to get Carplay! MVI will have it as an option for this upgrade, so this is more than just a 2014 Impala Mylink Update.
Get these Chevy Impala mods in just one product! Simply select Carplay on the dropdown menu when making a purchase to add carplay on this upgrade.
NOTE: In order to perform the 2014 – 2018 Chevy Impala MyLink Factory 8″ Screen Upgrade you will need option code IO3.
For more information on how to determine which option code your vehicle is equipped with; please see the FAQ tab above.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICING AND OPTION QUESTIONS
MYLINK FEATURES INCLUDE
- Upgrade your small 4.2″ Screen to the larger 8″ Screen
- Pandora & Sticher On-screen Playback
- Wireless music streaming
- Bluetooth / Hands-Free Phone Calling
- Phone Book App (w/wireless contact download)
- Full Voice Recognition
- Ability to also add the FACTORY MAP BASED NAVIGATION SYSTEM on the touch screen (optional)
- Enhanced Color Display with 2D or 3D mapping
- Ability to add Apple CarPlay and Android Auto (optional)
- Adds the ability to add a Backup Camera to your Work Truck or Base model vehicle (optional)
- Adds XM Radio (optional)
- Adds CD Player (optional)
- Plug and Play Installation – 1 hour or less to install
- Bose Audio NOT Required
- Includes all harnessing and cables required to upgrade your vehicle
- Plus more!
- Optional Factory Style Lip Mount Reverse Camera
CHEVY IMPALA MODS REQUIREMENTS
IO3 Radio option. Please see the FAQ tab above for determining which radio your vehicle is currently equipped with.
VIN# is required for programming before shipping (no dealer programming necessary).
Professional installation is recommended if you are not familiar with automotive electronics and installations. We provide up to 15 minutes of BASIC installation support for customers who prefer to do the installation independently for troubleshooting purposes ONLY.
As a custom business, we cannot offer on-demand tech support. Tech support must be scheduled via TEXT MESSAGE ONLY @ (919) 995-9526. For more info, please view our Terms and Conditions.